• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Let's go CIAMPA

hqdefault.jpg

He just didn't want to be exclusively tied to one company. I'm sure he would've signed if they would've let him still wrestle in Japan, but WWE don't play that.

I don't think Perkins is bad, but I would never judge him based on a match with Ibushi. Ibushi can, and literally has, made a match with a blow up doll look good.

I've seen Ibushi have great matches against inanimate objects. Not saying Perkins is bad, but judging his quality based on a match with Ibushi is dumb

His matches with the blowup doll were impressive and fun, not legitimately great or exciting. Ibushi can have subpar matches when he's in with bad opposition. You don't have a match that good with an actual person who is any worse than great. I know, because I've seen Ibushi have bad matches with Fale.

bigkrev

His matches with the blowup doll were impressive and fun, not legitimately great or exciting. Ibushi can have subpar matches when he's in with bad opposition. You don't have a match that good with an actual person who is any worse than great. I know, because I've seen Ibushi have bad matches with Fale.

Has anyone ever had a good match with Fale though

I've never actually seen a match, are the Briscoes actually good?

Mark Briscoe is the most charismatic wrestler in the world not named Shinsuke Nakamura.

dream

I am so done with Full Sail.

Yeah its nice to have a crowd of people who want to see wrestling as opposed to the raw crowds with divorcee parents bringing their kids to raw while everyone stres at their phone but this is the worst.

There has to be a solution.

told ya so

The final might be even better than that considering they will probably have significantly more time.

But I can't even imagine what a better match would look like.

A better match would be Ibushi vs Nakamura. I imagine Ibushi/Metalik would also be better, but now we'll potentially never see that in favour of a match we could see on RAW.

Full Sail have driven UK football chants into the ground. I genuinely feel bad for defending them against a Dream rant one time.

Strax

JamesEllsworthAMA 130 points 4 hours ago
Outstanding because I loved all of those guys. I am actually friends with Gillberg,
I trained at his school for a bit. I am happy to be the new 'job' guy, and it's just amazing to me.

Of course he did hah

Top Bottom