• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Chiampa "stuck" in the turnbuckle for a minute was pretty corny

cordy

Banned
tumblr_odiwkrGJrI1u1ljrzo1_540.png

Ithil

If Gran Metalik wins, Sombra must be feeling pretty hard done by. Metalik keeps his mask, wins a big tournament series to enter WWE, then goes right to RAW without staying in NXT.

If Gran Metalik wins, Sombra must be feeling pretty hard done by. Metalik keeps his mask, wins a big tournament series to enter WWE, then goes right to RAW without staying in NXT.

It's even crazier considering originally the whole CWC was designed as a tool to get Andrade over with him winning it.

Cedric, Gallagher and Metalik going straight to RAW is a great result given I didn't really know about them before the tournament and they've all blown me away.

MG310

Hoping they just say fuck it and call him up. The division needs a villain.

Raw64life

Ibushi - no contract, no English
ZSJ - no contract, yes English
Metallik - yes contract, no English
TJP - yes contract, yes English

Gotta go with TJP

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
TJP getting so much heat from this crowd, I'm going to hate Full Sail even more if they boo him after he wins the whole thing

Top Bottom