• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

images

KissVibes

Banned
Not sure where they go. TJP has the better story but Metalik brings the potential for that mask money.

Metalik also has the potential to be an actual successor to Rey. Sin Cara, Shootcara, and Kalisto have all been absolute duds outside of Shootcara beating the fuck outta dudes backstage.

Metalik also has the potential to be an actual successor to Rey. Sin Cara, Shootcara, and Kalisto have all been absolute duds outside of Shootcara beating the fuck outta dude backstage.

In Kalistos defense they haven't really gave that man a chance. They gave him the US title and then put him on the pre-shows.

Metalik also has the potential to be an actual successor to Rey. Sin Cara, Shootcara, and Kalisto have all been absolute duds outside of Shootcara beating the fuck outta dude backstage.
I'd like to see him v Rey. I mean you bring Rey back and the matches he'd have against the whole division would be wild.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
woooooah fucking head scissors over the rope to the floor?!

In Kalistos defense they haven't really gave that man a chance. They gave him the US title and then put him on the pre-shows.

I want to defend Kalisto, but the guy constantly fucks up the few chances that he is given. His elimination chamber awkwardness wasn't totally his fault given it's a unique situation, but when the fucking Ryback's the one who's preventing him from breaking his neck on what should be one of his trademark dives it's a bit of a concern.

KissVibes

Banned

Kalisto keeps botching.

He almost broke his fucking neck if Ryback din't save his ass in that one match.
He can't handle the pressure of being in front of crowds.
HE COULDN'T EVEN CUT A BACKSTAGE PROMO ABOUT BEING ON SMACKDOWN.

I'd like to see him v Rey. I mean you bring Rey back and the matches he'd have against the whole division would be wild.

Rey ain't passing no wellness tests. Dude has more needles in him than a halo villain.

*Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap**Thigh slap*

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Honestly, I'd like TJP more if he didn't wear parachute pants.

Top Bottom