• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Zach

download+%2824%29.gif

Yeah!

Me assessment for the night:

ZSJ: His submission/grapple game is the most interesting thing to watch in the tournament, but his selling and reliance on uppers is dull.
Ibushi: Still the best in the world when it comes to making his move/his opponents moves look brutal.
Metalik: Amazing worker.
TJP: The human inflatable doll who's worse at protecting his partner than a genuine inflatable doll. Thank fuck HHH hates Mexicans.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Both of the semi matches were better, but awesome job. Happy for TJP.

ZSJ: His submission/grapple game is the most interesting thing to watch in the tournament, but his selling and reliance on uppers is dull.
Ibushi: Still the best in the world when it comes to making his move/his opponents moves look brutal.
TJP: The human inflatable doll who's worse at protecting his partner than a genuine inflatable doll. Thank fuck HHH hates Mexicans.

Wtf?

rrc1594

Bruh.....

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Most of TJP's kneebars in that match looked pretty shitty, but that last one was real good, and that's the one that matters.

Top Bottom