• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

The dude nearly killed Metalik in at least two spots and the finals was the worst match of the night?

I assume you are referencing the hurricanrana and the tope? I'll give you the tope, but the rana was on how Metalik took it. And "worst match" is so fucking relative when you have matches as good as these three tonight.

Really useful this week.

CNN88sMUkAAF-3v.jpg

That trophy is probably worth as much as TNA

I assume you are referencing the hurricanrana and the tope? I'll give you the tope, but the rana was on how Metalik took it. And "worst match" is so fucking relative when you have matches as good as these three tonight.
Yeah. And that match was after both already worked really hard in the semis.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
every promotion except evolve looks dumb after this

AAA has nothign to do with this

the Del Rio news is why AAA is so so so so dumb. I kind of want OG Sin Cara to shoot on Del Rio backstage at an indie show. I'm starting to think Myzteziz was the good guy all along and he was trying to protect us from this dumb politician fuck.

he is definitely Mil Mascaras nephew

orioto

Good Art™
Both of the semi matches were better, but awesome job. Happy for TJP.

No joke they are both dead from the first match and TJP had 30 minutes to recover.
People trying to argue he's a bad wrestler, lol.. You don't do two matches like that in one night if you're not really good to begin with.

Also i've seen this guy so much in TNA and i've never seen him wrestle like that. That tells a lot about TNA. But also that he's the real revelation of the tournament actually, so that path made sense.

All I can say is that if you think any of these semi-finalists aren't great after what we saw tonight, I don't know what you are looking for. God forbid a guy miss a catch on a tope once.

justjim89

Ok, now I'm a believer in TJP. I really like that his finish is a two-parter. The tension of whether or not he can cross the legs creates some interesting opportunities for tension and storytelling.

From having seen what happened to people I really liked after they went to TNA I'm never going to judge anyone based on their TNA work.

Not that sometimes you don't get someone who looked good in TNA be fucking terrible in the WWE though...

Braden Walker

Ok, now I'm a believer in TJP. I really like that his finish is a two-parter. The tension of whether or not he can cross the legs creates some interesting opportunities for tension and storytelling.

To me it's the same as Kurt with the Ankle Lock. If he had it on normally, you had a chance. If he grapevines, it's over 99 times out of 100.

Top Bottom