• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

I can actually understand not liking T2. Edward Furlong is such an annoying little shit in that movie, and some of the effects haven't aged too gracefully.

Aliens is streets ahead, though.

Zach

The goofy scurrying xenomorph? Wait, no, the part where it does some ridiculousness with its hands? Maybe a vent was involved? I vaguely remember something hilarious.

Zach

alien.2.jpg

Thiiisss.

So is Eva Marie winning the Smackdown Women's championship next week
We can only hope.

Or well, maybe there will be a match happening when her theme hits and she comes out and her announcer goes 'Eva Marie has finally returned from her vacation and is currently emotionally stable'.

And I will mark the fuck out for it.

The goofy scurrying xenomorph? Wait, no, the part where it does some ridiculousness with its hands? Maybe a vent was involved? I vaguely remember something hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-mmbStFrAA#t=50s

The whole film uses shadows and darkness and sound to build up this thing as a terrifying force of nature... and then it's so clearly a goofy guy in a suit here.

alien.2.jpg

Thiiisss.
This... isn't great either. But it doesn't bother me nearly as much as it floating in space.

How insane would it be if they booked the Strowman squashes just so he loses to TJP in a 30 minute David and Goliath war? I can say astronomically dumb shit like this cause guess what? NVM's limo is in the shits.

God just imagine it though. God.

Prometheus was so bad the only thing I remember about it is that one character cartoonishly running away from something about to collapse on them, and all they needed to do to avoid it was run to the side

Zach

Prometheus was so bad the only thing I remember about it is that one character cartoonishly running away from something about to collapse on them, and all they needed to do to avoid it was run to the side
Oh yeah. Even I thought of that. I was like "dudes..."

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Daniel Bryan is RT stuff from Jill Stein again

I hate finding out that my heroes are actually crazy people

There are so few heroes in life. Wrestling in particular is filled with drug addicts, serial cheaters, abusers, hardcore conservatives, bigots, racists, bullies. Even rapists and murderers.

Kaladin

Daniel Bryan is RT stuff from Jill Stein again

I hate finding out that my heroes are actually crazy people

I try not to let the politics of people that I like get in my way of liking them.

Also, you can almost forgive someone for going with one of the smaller parties this election cycle.

Apparently TJP found out about the title the same way everyone else did. That's gotta light a fire in your ass LOL. Also...

"I think the goal is still the same but you have to take it to another level. I still want to inspire Filipino people. All we have is Manny (Pacquiao) and, as of right now, I'm no Manny but there's an opportunity to get there and I want to keep pursuing that until I reach as many people as possible. And if this is to be the benchmark of a new generation for the cruiserweights, I want to be that. Same with everybody else that's representing what they're doing proudly.

Gotta love the pinoy pride in this lion but we didn't have just Manny...

giphy.gif

Half Greek/Filipino

If TJP starts retweeting pro-Duterte garbage...we done-zo, pal.

Oersted

T2
Matrix
Small Soldiers
Blade
True Lies
Ronin
Hard Boiled
Once Upon a Time in China II
Heat
Drunken Master II
Starship Troopers

Kaladin

TJP is poised to be a huge star for WWE. Humble foreign kid who speaks great English and has a great backstory? WWE will either push him to the moon or eat him alive.

Fox318

Vince goes to the back and gives the workers quills and says he needs them to draw.

When they ask him for ink he throws them a blade.

Top Bottom