• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Toki767

You know both can be true, right?

And on top of that, Owens has been in the main event every week since he's been champion.

2 weeks?

And you can't deny that the point of Owens vs Zayn main eventing was to bring out Reigns at the end of the match.

Reigns has been in the main event segment every week since Owens has been champion.

And he's not even the one getting a title shot on Sunday.

Yeah...Owens is really in the main event right now because he's the champ and not because of who his opponent is..
Generally every world champ when they have a match on a Raw main-events it. It's not a 'lol Roman gets the main-event of course' type of thing. If Owens was fighting Zayn tonight then, they'd get the main-event like they did two weeks ago.

Zach

Finally watched the semifinal matches of the CWC before heading out to T+S. The lady is FURIOUS about Kota losing.

"You can't tell me that TJ Perkins can beat The Golden Star! That's a scam!"

I think she's insinuating it's a work, brother. :O

2 weeks?

And you can't deny that the point of Owens vs Zayn main eventing was to bring out Reigns at the end of the match.

He was in the title match. The match with Zayn. And now the two matches against Roman.

I'm not saying Roman has nothing to do with those matches being the main event. I'm just saying Owens being the champion also makes that match the rightful main event, whether they value that or not (and we don't know if they do no matter what we claim or say otherwise).

orioto

Good Art™
If i'm not wrong Reigns was higher in the card that the 2 title matches at summerslam ? A us title match...

They will put Reigns in front no matter what. At least it elevates Rusev to for now. He's almost top heel lol.

If i'm not wrong Reigns was higher in the card that the 2 title matches at summerslam ? A us title match...

They will put Reigns in front no matter what. At least it elevates Rusev to for now. He's almost top heel lol.

Was it even a title match? I can't even remember.

That match didn't even happen. It was essentially a "cool down" segment between the title matches and the main event.

Toki767

Was it even a title match? I can't even remember.

It never started, but if you're in booking a show in kayfabe, you wouldn't book a US title match before crowning your first Universal Champion because you wouldn't know beforehand that it was going to be a non-match.

That is some seriously inept booking all around.

So I'm confused.

I think Owens is technically the top face on Raw, right? Or is he a heel?

Rollins is still a heel though, right? Or is he supposed to be a face now?

I'm so fucking confused.

Silexx

So I'm confused.

I think Owens is technically the top face on Raw, right? Or is he a heel?

Rollins is still a heel though, right? Or is he supposed to be a face now?

I'm so fucking confused.

Rollins is most definitely face now. He's raising his arms to the cheering crowd.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol burying dana

Oh look, a Triple Threat match is coming.

yup. Yawn.

I mean we have seen Charlotte vs. Sasha for the title twice in the last two months. It's better than seeing that match yet again.

It's a match that didn't happen; they brawled for a bit on the outside and Rusev was then "in no condition to compete"

It was supposed to be, but Rusev decided to interrupt Roman's entrance and paid the price.

It never started, but if you're in booking a show in kayfabe, you wouldn't book a US title match before crowning your first Universal Champion because you wouldn't know beforehand that it was going to be a non-match.

That is some seriously inept booking all around.

Oh yeah,that happened.

Man, this RAW is not going well so far.

Top Bottom