• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

What is even happening.

How is Raw already bad within 15 minutes??

KO save us.

Edit: cage match is cool, but zero build up. "AND IT'S A CAGE MATCH CAUSE I DUNNO!"

Pikma

Banned
So where's TJP, he's the only reason I tuned in

Why the fuck are they wasting the initial audience on this shit instead of using it to introduce the new division?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Is it just me or is the arena sound kinda shitty tonight?

Never mind, stipulation is here. With no build-up at all.

Better than nothing. Roman gonna toss another chair perfectly!
GcS9Kme.gif

Wait, why in the world is the Seth v Rusev match right now???? wtf. I love KO but this match is a better main event.

Probably because Reigns isn't in this match.

Eh, Owens is the world champ. His matches should be the main event.

So where's TJP, he's the only reason I tuned in

Why the fuck are they wasting the initial audience on this shit instead of using it to introduce the new division?

I'd rather they build to the Cruiserweights throughout the show instead of just throwing them out there in the first segment.

orioto

Good Art™
They absolutly want their champ to lose a match against roman before the ppv it seems. The match doesn't make any sense if he loses again.. Or it's just to set up Rusev climbing the cage, Rollins to and those tension building toward the ppv.

I think they believe Rusev/Roman is a bigger draw than Owens/Rollins

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Lana's American accent in the film is masterful

Toki767

Foley was better when he was Commissioner working off of Edge/Christian for comedy.

He's taking this job more seriously than like...virtually everyone else on the roster.

Top Bottom