• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

thefro

Why do you need Foley introducing them all and standing in the ring making them look tiny? Why isn't Gran Metalik's promo subtitled in English?

KissVibes

Banned
You mean the universal champion?

Crews will be the first World Champ.

Nope. I mean WORLD CHAMPION.

He will win the Universal belt at some point too. Crews ain't gonna do shit, maybe win the tag belts with Akira. Tozawa gonna hold more singles belts tho. Believe that.

But if he were to win the Universal title it wouldn't really matter because that title has no prestige.

HE'S GONNA BE WORLD CHAMPION, BABY.

REEAL ASS WORLD CHAMP

Anth0ny

I'll give Memphis a break. They had to suffer through 3 hours of garbage before this.

so did everyone watching

which is why this whole experiment is already doomed

it was so obvious that they'd either position them as curtain jerkers that were forgotten for the rest of the show, or sent in to die during the third hour. ugh.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
just sticking flippy indie guys on tv doesnt instantly generate a pop

it's not 1996. the guys in your main event are already flippy indie dudes and the crowds aredy seen it

NastyBook

Crowd's getting into it. I'm hype AF, right now.
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

imBask

Banned
Gran Metalik needs to fire whoever made that suit for him, he looks like a weird mexican power ranger knockoff

other than that they all look pretty good tbh

Top Bottom