• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Finally. After 10 minutes, crowd realizes its watching great wrestling. I bet they forgot what it even looked like.

Gran Metalik needs to fire whoever made that suit for him, he looks like a weird mexican power ranger knockoff

other than that they all look pretty good tbh

tumblr_nsl0bbJPr81sg99p0o1_1280.jpg

Look, for the most part I think WWE has handled these guys right tonight. They made a big deal out them all night and are putting them all in position to get themselves over.

These commercials are doubly infuriating since we had to sit through a 3 minute Network promo and useless recap of what happened earlier tonight right before this match.

justjim89

Kendrick would be a good choice here. His chicken-shit heel stuff will get heat, he's a rather recognizable face, and he'll be a good foe for Perkins to go over and establish himself against.

Finally. After 10 minutes, crowd realizes its watching great wrestling. I bet they forgot what it even looked like.
I wasn't ready to give them credit when they first chanted that after the Metalik dive, but when they were doing it for Kendrick heeling it up outside I have to dial back my criticism a bit in recognition for them stopping being shitty.

MG310

Kendrick would be a good choice here. His chicken-shit heel stuff will get heat, he's a rather recognizable face, and he'll be a good foe for Perkins to go over and establish himself against.

Easily the best choice for a villain in the division out of the guys in the tournament.

The best match to happen on raw in a while, and the crowd barely give a shit . It's a sad sight.Hopefully it's gets better week to week in terms of the crowd.

Well, Kendrick was the obvious, albeit most boring of the choices to face TJP.

Still, loved the match and I'm just happy the Crusies are back, y'all.

Ithil

"He calls that the captain's hook"

But like, he doesn't. He calls it a bully choke, we just saw him in the CWC calling it that.

Top Bottom