• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Good match, but I'm going to echo something that came to mind during the CWC finals, spot heavy matches that end on a submission are kind of anticlimactic. For a big intro, hearing a one, two, three chant from the crowd might have helped the big match feel.

RBH

Fun match.

Despite Mick Foley trying his hardest to fuck things up, that was a solid intro for the Cruiserweight division.

Cedric Alexander stole the show

RBH

Dthomp

Man crowds blow these days. Barely got up for the cruiserweight match, which has easily been the highlight of the show

RBH

Csw7UgyVIAEeug_.jpg

Pretty much encapsulates what's wrong with Nia Jax

Should be portrayed as a monster heel, but has absolutely none of the facials to back it up.

Smiling from ear to ear in her match graphic ffs

somedevil

So night of champions PPV

Owens vs Rollins
Rusev vs Reigns
Charlotte vs Bayley vs Sasha
New Day vs The Club
Perkins vs Kendrick
Jericho vs Zayn
Sheamus vs Cesaro

Preshow: Nia vs Alicia Fox

Stacked Card.

Only other match to maybe add is Enzo and Cass vs Shining Stars.

You know, I like that they didn't sent all the guys out there at once, that was a smart choice.

Yup. It's bad enough hardly anybody knows who they are aside from Kendrick. Really liked they trickling the cruiserweights out, leaving some surprises out and showcasing the champ at the PPV.

I kinda remember when Rey Mysterio debuted on Smackdown it was on the same show that a cage match was on, and he ran out during the main event and jumped off the cage for some reason that I do not remember

Anyways, get a cruiserweight to do the same. Get them over more. It worked back then... it'll work now.

slabrock

Banned
So night of champions PPV

Owens vs Rollins
Rusev vs Reigns
Charlotte vs Bayley vs Sasha
New Day vs The Club
Perkins vs Kendrick
Jericho vs Zayn
Sheamus vs Cesaro

Preshow: Nia vs Alicia Fox

Stacked Card.

Only other match to maybe add is Enzo and Cass vs Shining Stars.

with the match shot on location in beautiful Puerto Rico

ReiGun

Csw7UgyVIAEeug_.jpg

Pretty much encapsulates what's wrong with Nia Jax

Should be portrayed as a monster heel, but has absolutely none of the facials to back it up.

Smiling from ear to ear in her match graphic ffs

Doesn't have the face, the voice, nor the presence. The only thing that sells her as monster, and why she'll be stuck as one, is her size compared to the rest of the roster.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
random question but valuable, most people dislike roman reigns so Gaf, how would you build him up or rebuild him to make him better and get him over with the crowd again?

Top Bottom