• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Heroman

Banned
August was a ridiculously stacked month with the Cruiserweight Classic, the G1, NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn 2, DDT Peter Pan, and Evolve.

Watching it in person, I'd put Matt Riddle vs. Tommy End from Evolve 67 up there, probably taking out Ibushi vs. Kendrick.

Shuji Ishikawa vs. Takeshita from DDT Peter Pan is on the watchlist, which might affect my list to.

How that DDT show, it on my watchlist?

How that DDT show, it on my watchlist?

It depends on your tolerance for DDT's comedy shtick. Even if it's low, there are a few things worth watching:

Daiki Shimomura & Kazusada Higuchi vs. Kouki Iwasaki & Mizuki Watase, if only to check out Higuchi.

DAMNATION (Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo) vs. Dick Togo & Mike Bailey, if only to see Mike Bailey get fucking nailed with a chairshot.

In fact, I'll save you the time: http://gfycat.com/SorrowfulFaintGroundhog

And Shuji Ishikawa vs. Konosuke Takeshita (c) for the KO-D Openweight title is very good.

In Omega/Goto I saw Omega do a Styles Clash and Ibushi's overhead wedgie powerbomb, whatever it's called. Are these moves not signature moves by AJ and Ibushi?

KingBroly

Banned
They said she wouldn't need back surgery.

But...what if they wrong and she's done for good? ;_;

Raw Spoiler:
WE GETTIN BALLOONS!

In Omega/Goto I saw Omega do a Styles Clash and Ibushi's overhead wedgie powerbomb, whatever it's called. Are these moves not signature moves by AJ and Ibushi?

That's part of the storyline. Omega used all of the moves he's absorbed (because he's like Bryan Danielson, who would take the signature move from everyone he beats, or Mega Man, if you want to go the #deadgiveaway route) from his opponents, but they could not finish Goto. But when Omega used the One Winged Angel, it finished Goto off because it's superior to the Devitt's Bloody Sunday, the Styles Clash, and Ibushi's Last Ride Powerbomb.

After the match, Omega refused to acknowledge that he used Ibushi's move because they're still building to an Omega vs. Ibushi match down the line.

Fox318

They said she wouldn't need back surgery.

But...what if they wrong and she's done for good? ;_;

Raw Spoiler:
WE GETTIN BALLOONS!

I hope its to announce that Lex Luger is getting a shot at the title.

Might have to roll him down the ramp though

That's part of the storyline. Omega used all of the moves he's absorbed (because he's like Bryan Danielson, who would take the signature move from everyone he beats, or Mega Man, if you want to go the #deadgiveaway route) from his opponents, but they could not finish Goto. But when Omega used the One Winged Angel, it finished Goto off because it's superior to the Bloody Sunday, the Styles Clash, and Ibushi's powerbomb.

After the match, Omega refused to acknowledge that he used Ibushi's move because they're still building to an Omega vs. Ibushi match down the line.

That's pretty awesome.

That's part of the storyline. Omega used all of the moves he's absorbed (because he's like Bryan Danielson, who would take the signature move from everyone he beats, or Mega Man, if you want to go the #deadgiveaway route) from his opponents, but they could not finish Goto. But when Omega used the One Winged Angel, it finished Goto off because it's superior to the Devitt's Bloody Sunday, the Styles Clash, and Ibushi's Last Ride Powerbomb.

AND the Boma Yé. Do your homework, mark.

So the Pre-Raw show panel were talking about KO's son and his reaction and how they could all relate to that and then out of nowhere Jerry goes: "I can't even relate to that, all I can remember was my dad tossing me out of my house" or something along those lines.

Needless to say the awkwardness was a sight to behold.

Tonight Is The Night

So the Pre-Raw show panel were talking about KO's son and his reaction and how they could all relate to that and then out of nowhere Jerry goes: "I can't even relate to that, all I can remember was my dad tossing me out of my house" or something along those lines.

You think Lawler did the same to Grandmaster Sexay?

bbd23

lmaoooooooo

Heroman

Banned

Man , Omega vs Ibushi will be 2017 MOTY.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
please dont make Owens into a bitch champion, make him strong and make it mean something please. Don't give him Seth Rollins booking

Top Bottom