• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
hardcore hollys theme was on the beavis and butthead time life collection commercials

i love that time life did a beavis and butthead collection. its actually the best one too

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Surely WWE doesn't have 'Cody Rhodes' trademarked?

The answer I remember Meltzer givintg is that they would probably lose the lawsuit and they aren't necessarily on bad terms with Cody.

Bronx-Man

Banned
77098.jpg
Has Chris Jericho ever had a good shirt?

Bert409

At first I thought it might fly under the radar given the WWE's handling of the character. Remember, it never outright mentioned Eugene was developmentally disabled, or whatever they call it.

Then I thought about the culture of outrage we've cultivated.

But then I remembered the WWE is a big supporter of the special olympics.

So I am conflicted on the matter. But I think the WWE might get away relatively unscathed with the gimmick.
WCW had a legit mentally handicapped person bump...

lA2P6X.gif

411 mania Top 10 Matches of August 2016/

10. The WWE Cruiserweight Classic 8.10.16: Kota Ibushi vs. Cedric Alexander
9. NJPW’s G1 Climax Night 13 – Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Naomichi Marufuji
8. The WWE Cruiserweight Classic 8.31.16 – Kota Ibushi vs. Brian Kendrick
7. NJPW’s G1 Climax Night 11- Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Tomohiro Ishii
6. WWE Summerslam – John Cena vs. AJ Styles
5. NXT Takeover: Back to Brooklyn – NXT Tag Team Title Match: Champions The Revival (Dash and Dawson) vs. Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa
4. NJPW’s G1 Climax Night 19: Kenny Omega vs. Hirooki Goto
3. NJPW’s G1 Climax Night 17 – Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kazuchika Okada
2. NJPW’s G1 Climax Night 13 – Kazuchika Okada vs. Tomohiro Ishii
1. NJPW’s G1 Climax Night 18 – Tetsuya Naito vs. Kenny Omega

August was a crazy month.

Tozawa vs Gran was better than Kendrick vs Kota, therefore screw this list.

Has Chris Jericho ever had a good shirt?

You're quoting one, brother.

Fox318

Wait you're a shooter too?
Not really.

Right now I'm training for a NAGA novice tournment and I'm still a white belt.

I probably will have my first amateur kickboxing fight in December if I keep on improving though I hate striking. I just feel so bad at it and it's fucking hard.

411 mania Top 10 Matches of August 2016/

10. The WWE Cruiserweight Classic 8.10.16: Kota Ibushi vs. Cedric Alexander
9. NJPW’s G1 Climax Night 13 – Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Naomichi Marufuji
8. The WWE Cruiserweight Classic 8.31.16 – Kota Ibushi vs. Brian Kendrick
7. NJPW’s G1 Climax Night 11- Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Tomohiro Ishii
6. WWE Summerslam – John Cena vs. AJ Styles
5. NXT Takeover: Back to Brooklyn – NXT Tag Team Title Match: Champions The Revival (Dash and Dawson) vs. Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa
4. NJPW’s G1 Climax Night 19: Kenny Omega vs. Hirooki Goto
3. NJPW’s G1 Climax Night 17 – Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kazuchika Okada
2. NJPW’s G1 Climax Night 13 – Kazuchika Okada vs. Tomohiro Ishii
1. NJPW’s G1 Climax Night 18 – Tetsuya Naito vs. Kenny Omega

August was a crazy month.

August was a ridiculously stacked month with the Cruiserweight Classic, the G1, NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn 2, DDT Peter Pan, and Evolve.

Watching it in person, I'd put Matt Riddle vs. Tommy End from Evolve 67 up there, probably taking out Ibushi vs. Kendrick.

Shuji Ishikawa vs. Takeshita from DDT Peter Pan is on the watchlist, which might affect my list to.

Not really.

I probably will have my first amateur kickboxing fight in December if I keep on improving though I hate striking. I just feel so bad at it and it's fucking hard.
Oh look at you, I never trained for competition. Just for personal health and protection to go along with what I learned in elementary. Good luck in the tournament. Just remember, roll ups work in kickboxing.

Not really.

Be sure to hide some brass knucks in your tights in case of a ref bump.

Pikma

Banned
Will Ospreay said:
Now to address a matter that's been the rumours of how messed up I am when it concerns my body. I'm not going to make the extent or my injuries public and being honest it's nothing to be scared about or fear for my life. But if I carry on doing the style of matches I do at the rate I do them at my body has no time to recover and that's when I'm gonna get hurt.

Having said this I would like to make it public that the things I wanted to do I need to like the British Triangle Championship I'm gonna need to put a hold on until my body is ready again. So saying this I'm going to honour some of my commitments as a champion in other places, and filling out my duties in touring with NJPW but once I'm in my home country I need to rest.

So here are the dates you'll see me Wrestling in the UK:
• Southside - October 1st
• WCPW - November 9th
• RPW/NJPW - November 10th/11th
• ROH - 18th/20th Nov
• RCWA - 19th Nov

There are other dates im not announced for yet that will be talked about and there are dates promoters have booked me in for that I need to talk to you about.

Please do not panic or worry about me as I'm walking & healthy. But it comes a point where your body can only take so much and I'm making the adult decision to give my body time to heal.

So what's up with Sasha?

"Charlotte thought she was rid of me...but guess what, I'm back (for a month until I get hurt again). I want my rematch."

Bayley gets her first promo time, says she wants her title shot.

Charlotte yells and screams for no reason, Foley makes a triple threat at Clash of the Champions.

Top Bottom