• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

I'll actually be okay with Jericho clinging to Owens' championship reign. Gives it more variety than the ol' "I'm a heel and fuck the crowd" schtick from earlier.

I'm watching on a delay. And once again I'm watching them waste a women's singles match that could have had months of build on a Raw.

BO gets to fight jobbers now? What does Vince see in him?
Wasn't Vince the reason Bo's push got killed because he found his character too confusing?

When is Emma coming back to save us from Charlotte
Due time friends.

7251115_orig.gif

Tbh I want Emma at Smackdown.

Fox318

I'm not saying that Dana doesn't have it but wouldn't she be better served in NXT right now(aside from pay which is probably shit anyway).

Hell make her a true heel champ.

"Old Fart" would probably work if it was a reworking on the Legend Killer gimmick, but currently it is terrible. It would also make sense to never use the acronym and let people figure it out.

orioto

Good Art™
Maybe they keep JeriKO cause they need someone to cheat for KO. He's not gonna have Trips interfering al teh time.

I'm really looking forward to that main vent.... Do they have KO lose its first match as a champ ? They did it many times in the past... I'm worried. It's gonna tell a lot..

Can mean we won't have a great match at clash of champion for exemple, but Owens will be the weak opponent and trips will again screw Rollins... basically that would be making Owens horrible and cheap just for the sake of a Rollins/Trips feud

Cagey

Banned
$750! Owens with the class.
750 is mid tier professional suit prices. It's the kind of money you drop on the nicest version of a frequent wear suit for generic weekly court appearances.

Step your game up Kevin.

Edit - Jolly rancher squash matches smh.

Maybe they keep JeriKO cause they need someone to cheat for KO. He's not gonna have Trips interfering al teh time.

I'm really looking forward to that main vent.... Do they have KO lose its first match as a champ ? They did it many times in the past... I'm worried. It's gonna tell a lot..

Can mean we won't have a great match at clash of champion for exemple, but Owens will be the weak opponent and trips will again screw Rollins... basically that would be making Owens horrible and cheap just for the sake of a Rollins/Trips feud

Zayn ain't winning his first match against KO since BG.

Also, GO Face Seth!

I'm not saying that Dana doesn't have it but wouldn't she be better served in NXT right now(aside from pay which is probably shit anyway).

Hell make her a true heel champ.
Emma's injury sort of played into it. She could have played the sidekick during the Emma feud with Becky to build her up but Emma got injured and they put her with Charlotte meaning she was constantly in the main title picture by being associated with the champ.

Fox318

He's no Otunga.
They are both horrible but at least Otunga has the excuse of not being on commentary long and having to sit next to shithead JBL.

Saxton has been on NXT and almost every main roster show for fucking years and the best thing you can say about him is that he doesn't use sick days.

Sanjuro

They are both horrible but at least Otunga has the excuse of not being on commentary long and having to sit next to shithead JBL.

Saxton has been on NXT and almost every main roster show for fucking years and the best thing you can say about him is that he doesn't use sick days.

Great color commentary is far more difficult than decent play by play for wrestling.

Top Bottom