• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Sanjuro

A couple Haders?

Jb4fNgI.jpg
Jb4fNgI.jpg

Oersted

I want the 4:0, Sheamus grabbing a mic, camera zooms in and he repeats endlessly:

Are you not entertained, are you not entertained, are you not entertained, are you not entertained....

KissVibes

Banned
THE SHINING STARS ARE FROM A UNITED STATES TERRITORY.

Sheamus winning 4-0 is probably something Michael Cole hasn't ACTUALLY seen in his years of watching wrasslin.
He's going to reiterate that one million times next week.
Why are the Shinning Stars heels again?

Because they love their home country so much? :(
Probably because they held up Vince in the back and threatened to bruiser him if they don't have a permanent job. They have a permanent job, to do the job now. It sucks because they're very good.

ReiGun

The Shining Stars are like the most innocent heels in history. They just want people to take a vacation to Puerto Rico.

tinders

Always wanted to ask what kind of tape that is on Cesaro and what is the purpose

It's Kinesiology tape (or Rocktape). It's pretty amazing stuff, it basically dials down the feeling of pain, and allows athletes to perform harder and longer with injury. Sounds like bullshit, but it's pretty accurate.

I've had severe pain in the arch of my foot recently while running (it starts to hurt after about 100m), so I've been using RockTape on my foot, and have had zero pain even during a 10km run.

http://www.rocktape.com/products/tape/how-it-works/

Tagyhag

The Shining Stars are like the most innocent heels in history. They just want people to take a vacation to Puerto Rico.

They talk shit about the US every now and then but I'm surprised they don't blatantly hammer it on like any other foreign heel.

Top Bottom