• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

ok him using the pedigree makes no sense now

Ugh the Pedigree. Now was the perfect time to fully reboot the character. You could've teased the Pedigree and have him do something else.

Seth still using the Pedigree is stupid.

Face Rollins still does the Pedigree, huh

Yeah he's going to have to drop the pedigree
............Guys, John Cena still uses the move he made up to mock Brock Lesnar.

Gonna be honest here.

They've been building this Sasha thing up all night and it hasn't happened yet. I'm concerned.
maxresdefault.jpg

BOLIVE!

ReiGun

What steps did Seth Rollins take to become face exactly?

Nothing really. He's the same whiny asshole he was last week.

He just kind of has a point this time, and the crowd has been cheering him regardless since his return.

............Guys, John Cena still uses the move he made up to mock Brock Lesnar.
Until this exact moment, I had completely forgotten the origins of the FU/Attitude Adjustment.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I hope Cesaro just comes out wrapped up like a mummy some day

I don't know what's funnier. That it'll be a Universal Title shot on a filler match for Raw which the winner will definitely lose or it turns out it's a title shot for the US belt which they'll also probably lose.

Top Bottom