• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

I don't know what's funnier. That it'll be a Universal Title shot on a filler match for Raw which the winner will definitely lose or it turns out it's a title shot for the US belt which they'll also probably lose.
When you find out why Sheamus and Cesaro have been getting flabby and sick to join the Cruiserweight division.

No

What the shit
antonio-angry.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I told you all earlier today. My boy is in it to win it. Clean sweep.

There's only two ways to book best of sevens. Either someone goes up 3-0 or they trade wins the entire time. Cesaro is clearly going to win it.

DMczaf

OMG I didn't know they are actually making an animated show based on the crazy as fuck carny ass stories of WWE.

I asked for this!

Tagyhag

Ok, they're just being stupid at this point.

3-0 And then Cesaro goes to win 3-4 would be an overdone comeback story. 3-3 and then Sheamus wins the last would be boring.

The only way they can salvage this now is if Sheamus does indeed do a clean sweep. And then have Cesaro go crazy shootin or join the A+ Show.

Ok, they're just being stupid at this point.

3-0 And then Cesaro goes to win 3-4 would be an overdone comeback story. 3-3 and then Sheamus wins the last would be boring.

The only way they can salvage this now is if Sheamus does indeed do a clean sweep. And then have Cesaro go crazy shootin or join the A+ Show.

How can Cesaro go "shootin" after getting his ass kicked 4 matches in a row? How does that jive with him being "misused"? This is why 7 match series' in a scripted sport are sort of dumb. Of course you are going to maximize the drama and make it go 7.

Sanjuro

Mark Henry will always have the greatest fake retirement ever.

(in retrospect he should have actually just retired after his fake retirement)

How are we going to know when Undertaker is really done? Is he just going to be struck by lightning or something and vanish forever?

How can Cesaro go "shootin" after getting his ass kicked 4 matches in a row? How does that jive with him being "misused"? This is why 7 match series' in a scripted sport are sort of dumb. Of course you are going to maximize the drama and make it go 7.
Someone should say fuck it and go against the script in a 3 stages of hell and win in two for once.

DM IT'S OUR BOYS!

Fox318

Cesaro will win 4 in a row then pin Owens and he will hold the belt for a year.

And unlike Seth ratings will go up.

Top Bottom