• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

I just hope ahe wrestle more safe this time. We're the same damn age and I want to grow old with her. I don't want her to retire young. We're in this together Sasha!

That was dumb as fuck. What was she coming out to announce then? That she's going after the women's title? That required a somber history lesson? Shit angle.

Wagram

If Sasha had to retire on Live Television she would be in tears the entire time. Not a slight against her, but that's what would happen, because she does care.

Her body's still a wreck and she probably will have to retire in less than a few years at this rate, but otherwise yeah everything's fine

I HATE BEING WORKED!!

What's a shoot!? What's a work!?! I NEED ANSWERS!

P3XEQpO.jpg

somedevil

Thought so because it leaked she was coming back earlier than expected. I wonder if they will do a 3 way at Night of Champions.

ReiGun

I don't know if I could have handled it if she actually retired. Would have been the saddest shit ever.

Also fucking LOL at Dana not being able to do anything right. She's gotta be one of the worst henchmen ever.

Alucard

Banned
That was dumb as fuck. What was she coming out to announce then? That she's going after the women's title? That required a somber history lesson? Shit angle.

She was going to announce that she had some bad news...for Charlotte. The doctor's cleared her and she's good to go for Clash of THE CHAMPIONS. I think it worked well. I liked it.

Top Bottom