• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

That was dumb as fuck. What was she coming out to announce then? That she's going after the women's title? That required a somber history lesson? Shit angle.

That was stupid.

If it was a good update from the doctors why the fuck would Sasha be upset? And cut that promo?

She was looking back on her journey because she had a close call (in storyline) that could have ended her career.

DMczaf

And still giving Moolah credit when she set women's wrestling back probably more than anyone in history lol

Oh well progress is progress.

I hate how Moolah and Supa Fly are still heroes in WWE canon.

Moolah and Supa Fly destroyed more lives than Chris Benoit.

Alucard

Banned
10 minutes left in the show, and probably at least 5-10 minutes of overrun for this match. I'm actually excited. These guys always deliver. Minimum 3-star match coming up, gang. Let's soak in the glory of Kevin Owens.

justjim89

The Miss Piggy line was fucked up, though. You can't talk about how you want to inspire little girls and then call someone with a different body type than you fat. That part was gross and she should be ashamed.

imBask

Banned
that's actually a great shirt

they still insist on putting garbage on the back, but at least it's small garbage on this one!

Alucard

Banned
"Byron, you speak like someone's who's spent most of his life in second place."

SHOOTEMBER IS REAL. GRAVES WITH THE BURIAL.

And holy shit this match is good already, but this crowd blows...can't blame them based on the past 60 minutes, though.

ReiGun

More I think about it the more Becky being separated on different brands from the other horsewomen has to be the best creative decision for her.

Yup. Sasha and Charlotte had been pushed ahead of her in the months leading to the split, and you always knew they were gonna strap the rocket to Bayley. The three of them on another show gives her the chance to shine.

Wagram

The Miss Piggy line was fucked up, though. You can't talk about how you want to inspire little girls and then call someone with a different body type than you fat. That part was gross and she should be ashamed.

Oink.

I feel bad for this crowd. From Rollins v. Jericho all the way to Sasha's segment was atrociously bad. Crowd has been completely dead since.

Top Bottom