• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Kaiterra

Banned
Really? What did she do?

Stole women's money, held anyone else down from achieving stardom, pimped her trainees out, if you want to be charitable enough to actually call her a trainer since her trainees/clients were basically all conned into working for her for slave wages and giving her kickbacks whenever they got paid, etc. etc.

Just a ton of shit.

nBpkZA9.png

cUMfXjo.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOETxHsLmhw

justjim89

Work
Work
Work
work
work
work

She's the hero of the story, she literally just said she wants to be a good example to little girls everywhere. It reminded me of all the fucked up "Piggy James" business. A real sour note on an otherwise great promo and great Raw.

MG310

The Miss Piggy line was fucked up, though. You can't talk about how you want to inspire little girls and then call someone with a different body type than you fat. That part was gross and she should be ashamed.

It's no better but she was talking about her face looking like Miss Piggy not that she's fat. Carmella did that in NXT too.

ReiGun

Stole women's money, held anyone else down from achieving stardom, pimped her trainees out, if you want to be charitable enough to actually call her a trainer since her trainees/clients were basically all conned into working for her for slave wages and giving her kickbacks whenever they got paid, etc. etc.

Just a ton of shit.

Jesus. Especially the bolded.

Kaiterra

Banned
I used to love me some KFC Extra Crispy but any time I've gotten it recently it's SUPER dry and hard to eat.

Gimme some Lee's Famous Recipe.

UraMallas

Jesus. Especially the bolded.

I don't know they meant literally pimped them out. I have no knowledge of the situation but I didn't read it that way, at least.

Tldr

Aggressively encouraged gender stereotypes in wrestling, tied up most of the women wrestlers in financial deals that benefitted her more than them, and allegedly pimped them out and got them hooked on drugs.

Okay. Maybe I'm wrong.

Alucard

Banned
Sami with that moonsault on the outside was tremendous. And that superkick sounded thunderous. I love these two guys together.

Alucard

Banned
And two picture perfect dives to the outside from Zayn. I don't think it's possible for these guys to have a bad match.

Come on...I want segments of the audience to start clapping and getting everyone into this. These guys deserve it.

Alucard

Banned
I bet this match would seem more exciting if I were watching it on mute. The crowd and commentary team are just depleted. These guys are putting in WORK. Damn.

Top Bottom