• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

ghostmind

Roman with the "dig up, stupid!" response to being buried.

I'm not sure what is being accomplished here. Like it has been said, Cena is jabbing like he's going against The Rock, and Roman is nowhere near up to the task of filling those boots.

It's just making Roman look like an idiot.

hello nia

Without a doubt both Vince and Cener are giving Roman a metaphirical punch to the chin to learn on the job. I said it before but this is a gift from both Cena and Vince to Roman. They wouldn't be doing this is they didn't think it would push Roman to get better. It's just wild to see it all unfold in front of the cameras
I don't see how Vince giving Roman lines that are complete lies just to make it seem like WWE is doing great is a gift.

Paracelsus

Without a doubt both Vince and Cener are giving Roman a metaphirical punch to the chin to learn on the job. I said it before but this is a gift from both Cena and Vince to Roman. They wouldn't be doing this is they didn't think it would push Roman to get better. It's just wild to see it all unfold in front of the cameras

He can't learn unless he turns heel. All of the biggest stars in the industry at one point were asshole heels.

But they're doing like twice as many shows as they were 10 years ago.

Correct!

C-_FBfaVwAE6Ihc.jpg

Compare it to ten years ago though. Because ten years ago the brand split was still going. The last two years it wasn't, at least not all year. So they stopped running house shows on Mondays when they stopped the split. They started running them again a little past midway through last year.

Top Bottom