• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

NateDrake

Can they make it any more transparent that they want Reigns to beat Cena and become the new face? And they wonder why people dislike the guy.

It's crazy because Cena is breaking kayfabe and spouting shit we all know is true (Roman failing tests) while Roman is sticking to kayfabe and spouting shit we know isn't.

It's crazy because Cena is breaking kayfabe and spouting shit we all know is true (Roman failing tests) while Roman is sticking to kayfabe and spouting shit we know isn't.

him saying he has had better matches than cena was a huge lie and wwe shouldnt have used that line when everyone knows its not true lol.

Cena has enough creative power to probably choose a lot of his own lines, whereas Roman's Vince's victim of saying all his scripted lines.

Cena has enough creative power to probably choose a lot of his own lines, whereas Roman's Vince's victim of saying all his scripted lines.

Without a doubt both Vince and Cener are giving Roman a metaphirical punch to the chin to learn on the job. I said it before but this is a gift from both Cena and Vince to Roman. They wouldn't be doing this is they didn't think it would push Roman to get better. It's just wild to see it all unfold in front of the cameras

Paracelsus

I'll explain to you what Vince's though process was

"At the end, I'll have Roman hype our buyrates, and that'll make our product look good and help him win the debate, since Cena is not gonna shit on the product, is he?"

*Cena pulls the drug test card*

"Well, fuck"

somedevil

But ruins it with the ticket shit. When crowds are known to be dodgy atm.

Ticket sales brom brandon thurston:

DGPA4I9UMAEOhOl.jpg

Its been pretty static since 2006.

Top Bottom