• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Lazy indie Pentagon is whatever but this should be fun. Canadian destroyer/slingblade spam aside

DJe1dfMXoAEjpW3.jpg:large

Whats up with this recent IWC narrative about Penta being lazy? He always kills it in PWG!!
Can only speak from personal experience

I've seen him I think 5 times now in AAW, maybe 6. The first time was him and Fenix and it was nuts

Every time since he does a maximum of 4 moves and coasts on the "Cero Miedo" shit, Nak style. Was hyped for him vs. Keith Lee, it was a 10 minute match of chops and Canadian Destroyers

I was impressed, last I went to was him vs. Cage and it was a really good showcase for Cage. Meanwhile, Canadian Destroyers/Sling Blades from Pentagon

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
JJ is great, screw u guys

He's just okay in the ring, but he's a charisma vacuum and has no real character to speak of. This story they're running where he's Angle's son is beyond stupid, too, unless it leads to Jordan turning heel and revealing it's all a ruse.

I've seen him I think 5 times now in AAW, maybe 6. The first time was him and Fenix and it was nuts

Every time since he does a maximum of 4 moves and coasts on the "Cero Miedo" shit, Nak style. Was hyped for him vs. Keith Lee, it was a 10 minute match of chops and Canadian Destroyers

I was impressed, last I went to was him vs. Cage and it was a really good showcase for Cage. Meanwhile, Canadian Destroyers/Sling Blades from Pentagon

Yeah unless Penta is tagging with his brother or has a singles match with a major talent you know what you're getting.

He's more then charismatic enough to be able to coast Nak style and still have the crowd invested. Its a skill not many have these days

Yeah unless Penta is tagging with his brother or has a singles match with a major talent you know what you're getting.

He's more then charismatic enough to be able to coast Nak style and still have the crowd invested. Its a skill not many have these days
Oh for sure, it's always a good time seeing him but I have my expectations in check at this point

Elgin can have an incredible match with the right guy, though I don't think Pentagon will carry him to it because he'll just be the no-nonsense big guy standing there as Pentagon does his shtick

Would love to be proven wrong of course

tm24

Probably not enough mexicans in the crowd /s. Cubsfan saw him at GALLI and he and Fenix went hard just cause. DJZ says as much

Probably not enough mexicans in the crowd /s. Cubsfan saw him at GALLI and he and Fenix went hard just cause. DJZ says as much
The first time I saw them when it was Pentagon vs. Fenix there were Mexican fans who brought drums and shit. It was pretty rad

I've seen Fenix several times and he always goes nuts so it's also possible that he's pushing his brother to do more in their matches together. Either way I think most people are just happy to see Penta so they don't need the spots on spots that I crave

Top Bottom