• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Thanks for the input folks. Games are good right now and the MYC's been a fun show so far. I think the issue is the value proposition of G1 is so utterly ridiculous that I feel bad doe not paying more for it. Also there's a part of me tat just wishes that we'd get G1 calibre matches all year.

Syder

If JBL is gone, do I now re-sub?
Resub for only $9.99 and get a free t-shirt

560.jpg

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Nothing wrong with funding nazi's and continuing to spiral the world down the toilet.

By all means, subscribe to the network.

There's some rumor going around about CFO$ being done with WWE and Jim Johnston being back full time

That same rumor says that Johnston was responsible for Emma and Corbin's new themes, which if true is an extremely troubling sign of what's to come.

Keep in mind though this is the same site that allowed Bhatti to post that shitty Rusev/Lana rumor, so they have little in the way of credibility.

Hasney

There's some rumor going around about CFO$ being done with WWE and Jim Johnston being back full time

The source I can find is some website called Grappletrax, which I've never heard of, but is specifically about wrestling music. I wouldn't buy it without another source.

GT spoke with a source who stated that CFO$’s attitudes have rubbed some people in management the wrong way. WWE often has their composers tweak and make small changes to their music over time to evolve with their characters; Sometimes adding voice overs, new intros, etc. CFO$ reportedly have refused to do this on several occasions, telling WWE’s production team that they’re “interfering with their art.” Jim Johnston, WWE’s long-time head composer, has been asked to tweak his music several times on a moment’s notice.

Johnston’s music has been used increasingly sparingly over the last few years, but two new Johnston tracks have appeared on WWE television the last few weeks—Baron Corbin and Emma—with supposedly more in the pipeline, giving more credence to this rumor.

Didn't know Jim Johnston did the new Corbin and Emma themes though. Looked up the credits on Apple Music and they're right there.

The source I can find is some website called Grappletrax, which I've never heard of, but is specifically about wrestling music. I wouldn't buy it without another source.

Didn't know Jim Johnston did the new Corbin and Emma themes though. Looked up the credits on Apple Music and they're right there.

LOL ProwrestlingTimes posted the same story with almost the exact same wording, and neither story sources the other site. Both claim they have the source, yet use the exact same claims.

Some bullshit going on here from somebody.

Hasney

LOL ProwrestlingTimes posted the same story with almost the exact same wording, and neither story sources the other site. Both claim they have the source, yet use the exact same claims.

Some bullshit going on here from somebody.

Yeah, I'm guessing JJ did a couple of tracks and then people saw the clicks in making upa rumor about it.

Oh shit, I forgot it was new OT time.

What's in the newz besides tax cheat JBL conveniently resigning a few months after the Mauro incident with a decision to do so four a business (and a charity none the less) that has absolutely zero influence on those events and not leaving after the heat died down and Mauro returned to the company with a he wouldn't be on with Vince in his ear or with JBL and by largely ignoring the controversy doesn't make the company look bad.

I lost track of what I was writing... I need sleep.

I'm home Pitmark. You can stop making dumb posts.
I wonder why that would be. They probably want to do real shit, not this fake non-existent fabricated circus shit. Was it a CFOS or WWE decision?
huh-huh-huh, he said "member"

tenor.gif
What? Who was it? I bet it was that jabronie Pitmark!

Menome

We all know that The Shootiest Shoot Match That Ever Shot was the WCW King Of The Road match, but what's the second-best?

DDT Campsite Wrestling 2017 airs tomorrow at 12AM EST / 5AM GMT!!

https://i.imgur.com/ck0553S.jpg[/im]

FUCK. YES. Who's watching?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Y12SMox.gif https://i.imgur.com/O6FSfHI.gif[/ig] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EA9RjqU.gif[/im]

Behold;

[url=http://DDTuniverse.com]DDT Universe[/url]
[url=http://www.stardom-world.com]STARDOM World[/url]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3cgwR-2SV01urGDAw61Bgw]NicoPro[/url]
[url=http://tinyurl.com/RealHeroArchive]Real Hero Archive[/url][/QUOTE]
I'll fucking try. That looks fucking Ace.

I miss hearing Mike & Maria's theme on TV. :(

Makes me sad that like 90% of the rest of the roster they're already just jobbers. Why do they keep hiring people/bringing them to the main roster with zero plan or idea of what to do with them??

Ugh, why not just put them in a feud with another couple? Would give 4 people something to do at least, the promos could be fun, and it's a heck of a lot better than what those 4 are currently doing (NOTHING!)

Seriously, it was only a few weeks ago he was the new guy someone (poor Sami) was jobbing too, now Mike is already the guy they use to job to the next newest guy. :|

NXT is coming back to Massachusetts at the end of the month and I actually got myself a ticket. This is kind of a big deal for me, because I never go anywhere. The most adventurous thing I've done in the last year was go to an aquarium (which had these turtles that were HUGE and cool as hell). Can any of you more worldly people tell me what to expect?

This will be the first wrestling event I've attended since I was like 10. On the card then, from what I can remember, was Bam Bam Bigelow and either the Nasty Boys or Public Enemy. I'm 80% certain it was Public Enemy because the match had a table spot in it. Young me wanted to take a piece of the table home cause I thought it was cool, but I chickened out. My mom worked at a Pizza Hut at the time and the losing team ended up going there that night. She mentioned that I went to the event and got them to sign some kind of flyer for me, but I didn't keep it (which I regret now). And that's my only wrestling story.

NXT house shows are usually pretty good. In general, house shows are better than TV takings. Dear God, watching Raw and SmackDown in the arena is miserable.

SilentMike03

Neo Member
They don't have plans for anybody. Unless you're Roman Reigns, long term booking doesn't exist anymore and it's maddening. I mean the reports were out that they switched the Cruiserweight title for no reason other than it was something to do.

Makes me sad that like 90% of the rest of the roster they're already just jobbers. Why do they keep hiring people/bringing them to the main roster with zero plan or idea of what to do with them??

Ugh, why not just put them in a feud with another couple? Would give 4 people something to do at least, the promos could be fun, and it's a heck of a lot better than what those 4 are currently doing (NOTHING!)

Seriously, it was only a few weeks ago he was the new guy someone (poor Sami) was jobbing too, now Mike is already the guy they use to job to the next newest guy. :|

They probably won't bother trying with anything until things get really bad for them financially. They clearly don't give a shit. And it really sucks because WWE could be the best it has ever been, I reckon.

I was at the first day of Chikara King Of Trios tonight and had a real good time. The show from top to bottom had good quality for the most part. It was pretty much 50% Chikara, 25% Fight Club Pro and 25% ATTACK Pro mashed together. Match of the night for me was British Strong Style Vs Team Whitewolf Wrestling from Spain. The Spanish guys had a good showing. Still need polish but they can handle the kind of spotfests that are guaranteed to make any crowd happy like tonight.

Also there was a match between Jonny Storm, Jody Fleisch & Johnny Moss Vs Cajun Crawdad, Hermit Crab and Merlok that was surprisingly good. Merlok is Chikara's new unshakable monster and him going toe to toe with somebody as jacked as Moss was so enjoyable evening if Merlok's partners were way outclassed.

On to Day 2 I say!

I had completely forgotten about King of Trios. Enjoy!

Miz & Maryse would've been a great little feud. Let the veterans get them over and help train them up on how to get over with the WWE crowds.

Top Bottom