• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Zach

Finally jumped back into Transistor (played for like 15 minutes 100 years ago). Game's pretty cool.

Menome

Watching last week's NXT at last. Payton Royce is doing well out there and Sarah Logan isn't bad for an up-and-comer.

Damn right. MOTYAY.
7rL7oqz.png

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Has J.R. lost it?

Is Lita bad at commentating?
Debatable

Yes

7rL7oqz.png

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Man, I fucking DIED during those Gota Ihashi spots getting kicked down the stairs then sitting there. So fucking good.

SilentMike03

Neo Member
It's kind of amazing how little insight Lita has about the story the wrestlers are trying to tell in ring. Did she internalize nothing during her time working?

shaowebb

I'm watching some DDT event. There's a lot going on. This Ihashi guy is just beating dudes around the arena.

What the fuck

That's gotta be worked right? That knockout sell was weird.

Who knows. Those shots to the face before it weren't though. Stiff as fuck Ibushi right there.

Draxal

So apparently the real reason Corbin has heat is actually really amazing.

Meltzer was alluding to it and Mike Johnson from PWInsider spilled the beans.

He basically embarrased the WWE doctor for being a lying pos about CTE.

Zach

Maybe Dakota Kai just has a yuge following, DATA WEST.

And hey, are those full matches? Can I check out the lady tournament without the Network? :O

I finally went and watched the YouTube recap of Shelton's return in that tag match

He looks good but he's moving so slow :'(

I just now realized Suzuki is a One Piece fan. His twitter username was what pointed it out to me.

His head looks like a damn devil fruit lol

You never saw this?

jE5S9X4.jpg

This is why WWE continues to try to get more Indian representation

And they don't stop to think how many of them can afford to pay for the network.

Maybe Dakota Kai just has a yuge following, DATA WEST.

And hey, are those full matches? Can I check out the lady tournament without the Network? :O

Yeah, I heard the classic is just entrances

Who knows. Those shots to the face before it weren't though. Stiff as fuck Ibushi right there.
Ibushi's stiff as fuck shots made me question it
The match was about 20 minutes long, and that wasn't the finish so yeah :)

Both Ihashi and Ibushi have competed in shoot boxing though, so they're used to taking the hits.
Boxing style in pro-wrestling is a gimmick I've always wanted.
Shoot AA!
[ig]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-xIZvjJKBAlQ/Ue2oUoL1WvI/AAAAAAAADLo/nM7ga-pC2jQ/w221-h166-no/Jamie+Varner+vs.+Sherron+Leggett.gif[/ig]

Shoot Piledriver!
https://media.giphy.com/media/yBpIT6j1kZEPe/giphy.gif[/ig]

[img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4214547/mma-sitout-piledriver-o.gif

Shoot!
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1178484/2000-10-31_Genki_Sudo_vs_Craig_Oxley__28Pancrase_-_Trans_6_29_1.gif?_ga=1.236530820.468909959.1431147773[/im][/QUOTE]
Got him with the Gotch style!
[quote="Draxal, post: 247707035"]So apparently the real reason Corbin has heat is actually really amazing.

Meltzer was alluding to it and Mike Johnson from PWInsider spilled the beans.

He basically embarrased the WWE doctor for being a lying pos about CTE.[/QUOTE]
What? Embarrassed how?
[quote="Zach, post: 247707950"]Maybe Dakota Kai just has a yuge following, DATA WEST.

And hey, are those full matches? [b]Can I check out the lady tournament without the Network? [/b]:O[/QUOTE]
"Yes"
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/HcUCDYzZIFJUA/giphy.gif

So, according to what I'm seeing from Facebook friends in the area.....

People in Texas freaked out over a "gas crisis" that was BS, but because they freaked out and stocked up they've now tapped out a bunch of stations and sort of created one

Worked into a shoot?

What? Embarrassed how?

There was a big company talent meeting about CTE with Maroon, Corbin said as a former american football player he knew about CTE, and ridiculed what Maroon was saying about it in front of everyone.

Meltz said if anyone else had done it they would have been fired.

People in Texas freaked out over a "gas crisis" that was BS, but because they freaked out and stocked up they've now tapped out a bunch of stations and sort of created one

Worked into a shoot?

Basically because of the rain people decided to stock up on gas thinking there'd be a shortage, and now there is but it's because of them, not the weather

So yeah, worked

I didn't look closely, Kornflayx. I hope you're happy, embarrassing me in front of all my friends like this.
What a dweeb!

Worked into a shoot?
Sh-shoooooot?
There was a big company talent meeting about CTE with Maroon, Corbin said as a former american football player he knew about CTE, and ridiculed what Maroon was saying about it in front of everyone.

Lmao Corbin

Menome

Does this mean we have to be Pro-Corbin now?

I'm not a belt mark in the slightest, but I'm watching the Nxt and those logo side plates the fed use are really shite.

Also if you have your beard like Paul did in his pomp it seems to equal a guaranteed push.

Top Bottom