• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Syder

Bad Lord Of The Rings game with monsters that say "grrr I remember you burned my face"
The first game was fun for like 10 hours and then... ehhhh

The nemesis system is cool but when I chop and orc's head off and he turns up later complaining about it, the whole thing loses it's allure a little bit.

Pikma

Banned
DIqrGNAWsAAjO_S
not bad

Fuck Warner Bros.

The charity dlc character ( for a dev that died of cancer) is fucking disgusting

Outside the US none of the purchases will go to the family wtf??? They hid it in tiny text at a end of trailer and in a YouTube comment

prolly issues dealing with taxes

I see no big deal with that.

edit: see no big deal with none of the purchases going to the family but they should be more clear about that as opposed to tiny text

The Nemesis system's a really great idea. It's a shame nobody else tried to make it better and Shadow of War's focus was all on how to add mobile mechanics and make more money.

I am stunned that WB hasn't implemented that bad boy in all their open world games

I have to imagine a Max Max or Batman sequel will have it

I was surprised how addictive Mad Max was when I played it around release, though as soon as I broke off from it I never felt the urge to go back

Plus the chase sequence in Uncharted 4 is more Fury Road than anything in Mad Max. If they could improve the car combat and not have a boring story/characters I'd be way down for a sequel. Maybe give the player fun stuff earlier

I am stunned that WB hasn't implemented that bad boy in all their open world games

I have to imagine a Max Max or Batman sequel will have it

I think the next logical step should have been territory control. You'd go out to fight one warlord whilst the others would fight each other and both gain strength as they fough tover the map.

Mordoor's main issue is that if you can hit counters you're fucking set. The nemesis system would be so tight if you had Ninja Gaiden Black gameplay.

Egg0

Banned
Dropping Shadow of War from the list of games I want to buy in October isn't hard for me.

There's at least 3 other titles I'm looking forward to.

Dropping Shadow of War from the list of games I want to buy in October isn't hard for me.

There's at least 3 other titles I'm looking forward to.

What's coming up in October? Between Rabbids, Absolver, XCOM and Destiny this last week's already killed me.

Scoops312

Banned

I'm surprised no one's used it, seems like such a basic feature that could add a ton of personality to the average open world game. Hell, it single handily nabbed SoM dozens of game of the year awards.

Anth0ny

Okay, how do people usually cope after G1? This was my first and everything's shit now.

step 1. wait for the next new japan show

step 2. watch new japan stuff on njw

step 3. definitely do not expose yourself to bad wrestling just cause it's on

I find that works pretty well

Syder

Okay, how do people usually cope after G1? This was my first and everything's shit now.
I haven't seen any WWE apart from TakeOver. I haven't really read anyone else's thoughts on that show and I'm not sure if watching New Japan tainted my view on everything else but I didn't really enjoy that show. I've read all the spoilers for SummerSlam and I'm glad I decided to skip it.

Destruction cannot come soon enough (Only 8 days to go).

Top Bottom