• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watching this MYC:Road to Finals special, and feel bad that I just can't get into Baszler. I suspect it's her unconventional look, and that makes me feel like shit.

I think there's something else missing from her. She's not the home run I expected in WWE, but people can learn.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
who is going to coop divinity 2 with me

not -with- you but I just need to install them shits. looking forward to it. considering the last game, some speedrunners won by filling a chest with all their belongings and then dropping it on the end boss...I love a game that rewards creativity like that.

latest

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
watching the battle royal from victory road '04

we're up to the second team japan guy doing a muta tribute

I went to a local wrasslin show in Oklahoma and there was someone called The American Muta.

I went to a local wrasslin show in Oklahoma and there was someone called The American Muta.

eww

white i assume?

reminds me of British Boot Camp's "The Japanese Sensation" Pyro

EDIT: I do realise how hypocritical it is to shit on those guys and love El Generico + Ligero, but at least they're good like

I think there's something else missing from her. She's not the home run I expected in WWE, but people can learn.

I feel like there's a combo of her booking being perhaps too geared towards quick wins not allowing her to showcase as much as others who got as many matches, obviously they want to show her as someone who can suddenly just take you down in a flash but this same tournament had Jazzy, the hoss who we all deserved.
And the underlying "look its her friends and RONDA" being something that while worth pointing out was pointed to enough that it kinda takes away from Baszler who then just starts getting a vibe of "RONDA'S FRIEND baszler".

Could be worse, I swear one of the MMA horsewomen was never named during the numerous highlighting of them.

---
Also I demand you get a new avatar from Vince's appearance on SD tonight.

Cagey

Banned
I feel like there's a combo of her booking being perhaps too geared towards quick wins not allowing her to showcase as much as others who got as many matches, obviously they want to show her as someone who can suddenly just take you down in a flash but this same tournament had Jazzy, the hoss who we all deserved.
And the underlying "look its her friends and RONDA" being something that while worth pointing out was pointed to enough that it kinda takes away from Baszler who then just starts getting a vibe of "RONDA'S FRIEND baszler".

Could be worse, I swear one of the MMA horsewomen was never named during the numerous highlighting of them.

---
Also I demand you get a new avatar from Vince's appearance on SD tonight.
You god damn right.

Cagey

Banned
I don't like how scrawny all the characters are in Dragon Ball Super. Like everyone decided to stop pounding weights and switch to SoulCycle and vegan diets after DBZ ends.

Where's the beef?!

Zach

Ah yeah, about to watch Jazzy Gabert's round 1 match. Here comes your verdict, NVM.

Or was that someone else you were talking up?

I feel like we shoulda seen more of the British lass in that tournament, she had a good look but the match didn't really tell me much.

As JR would say, she took a loooong flight home.

I would literally prefer to see any of the women from the MYC, other than Marti Belle, in the main roster more than Baszler and Rousey.

I REALLY just don't want Rousey around because she's going to be given the Lesnar treatment of "Holy shit she's amazing! Holy shit she can't lose! Holy shit did you guys know that RONDA ROUSEY IS HERE!?!"

somedevil

I see some people are already putting up gifs of top TNA moments.

Like Sting vs Jeff in 2011 when Hardy was not in a good place and was the antichrist of wrestling. He had the twist of hate and before a match with anderson came to the ring smoking a cigarette.

I'm gonna have to watch the finals after I get up, I still hate the idea of them using this to set up the Ronda thing.
So do we think Vegas is going to be hot for the MYC finals tonight or is it going to die a 205 Live level death?

At least hotter than they are for 205 Live which isn't saying anything.

Top Bottom