• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Syder

"MAN I've been in this hyperbaric chamber, and it's reversing my brain damage"
giphy.gif

Time to settle down

Zach

I barely even remember Wesker. I've played through Remake, 4, (I think) 5, and 7. Was he even in these games? >_>

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think using Ronda for advertisement will get some eyes on it

I also wouldn't be surprised to see a dumb backstage angle with Ronda and Shayna and another CLASH with the WWE girls

Cue up people saying Ronda isn't going to put eyes on the product. Yes, she does!

giphy.gif

Time to settle down

He said it in the damn E&C podcast! What more do you want from me!

hey sunny since you're back

isn't Jack Baker the GOAT RE villain and way better than Wesker in every possible way?

He's waaaaay up there, he's fucking great. And (end spoilers)
isn't even a bad guy!

Have they advertised Ronda being there? On TV?
Do you seriously think they will pass up the opportunity of having her there in the crowd to show how important/relevant the product is

The fact that they're building to an angle with the MMA girls makes it a lock

She'll show up backstage during Smackdown to hype up the match, I don't think she'll make a live appearance until the finals though

Zach

Menome, there are like 30 lady albums you're supposed to be listening to. I've listened to, like, 107 of them now.

Menome

Menome, there are like 30 lady albums you're supposed to be listening to. I've listened to, like, 107 of them now.

I know, I know. I'll try and get a few done by the end of the week as I've barely listened to anything this past couple of weeks.

Menome

This is the last time I volunteer Menome to take on a project with me.

Probably.

Blame the fact I'm still in temporary accommodation with a data cap. I have to drag my PS4 to my girlfriend's place on the other side of town just to download patches.

If you guys like Curb, you should check out Clear History. It's curb style movie with different characters but some of the same actors from curb.

I watched Curb then Seinfeld like, last year.
Changed my life.
Can't believe you hadn't seen Seinfeld yet but glad you came around

I actually just started Curb early this year, I need to get back to it. Plowed through the first season in a couple of days. Now that the Peaks hotness is up I'll prolly watch Penny Dreadful with remaining Showtime sub and hop on over to Amazon to finish Curb

Kurita

Can't believe you hadn't seen Seinfeld yet but glad you came around

I actually just started Curb early this year, I need to get back to it. Plowed through the first season in a couple of days. Now that the Peaks hotness is up I'll prolly watch Penny Dreadful with remaining Showtime sub and hop on over to Amazon to finish Curb

Seinfeld is virtually unknown in most European countries so that's why I never got into it. I know it got broadcasted in France but it was on cable I think and got cancelled quickly.

Watching this MYC:Road to Finals special, and feel bad that I just can't get into Baszler. I suspect it's her unconventional look, and that makes me feel like shit.

Top Bottom