• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Hasney

The steak, because fuck the American health care system.

Both are not as bad as the misfortune of reading a quoted bean post though.

Menome

I'm in love with Xia Li on a purely superficial level.

Martina has MLG airhorns in her entrance and thus needs to go away.

Menome

I'm being neglected!

MryTOPl.jpg]

Is it a shoot to say Undertaker is overrated for the entire run of his career, because I never fully bought into him beyond his ministry years. The biker years were dumb and him moving back to the 'dead man' after didn't do anything for me.

If so, that's my shoot for Shootember

Beefy

Is it a shoot to say Undertaker is overrated for the entire run of his career, because I never fully bought into him beyond his ministry years. The biker years were dumb and him moving back to the 'dead man' after didn't do anything for me.

Undertaker was dope until he got old and had fucked up knees.

---------------------

No Mercy Spoilers (maybe?)

Undertsker is apparently back in training to make a return at No Mercy apparently.

Anth0ny

Totally overrated. The only run he ever had that was worth a shit was as a part timer starting with the Mania 25 match.

He was just "good" during the attitude era and ruthless aggression imo. Could hang in the main event but never really stood out.

Syder

Durstertaker was a joke.

Zach

He had a handful of great matches. Most of his career was a waste of time. But I guess it was worth it for Paul Bearer.

Paul+Bearer+fargo+strut.gif

Kurita

I agree

Honestly? One of the earliest examples of a dude being over because of his entrance.
And that's a shoot.

Menome

Even as a kid who didn't watch wrestling at the time and vaguely knew who Undertaker was, I thought the Biker gimmick was rubbish.

Beefy

I agree

Honestly? One of the earliest examples of a dude being over because of his entrance.
And that's a shoot.

Nah, the gimmick made him, sometimes you just have great gimmicks. We won't get nothing close to it in time.

Egg0

Banned
I'll always love biker taker for the ladder match with Hardy, and destroying peoples throats with chairs.

I loved that match. How brutal it was, the commentary and the ending where Taker gives Jeff some props even as a heel.

I wish the pre-match videos in the women's tournament weren't like introductions to reality TV shows but let them cut actual promos

Edit: promos in the WWE are dead anyway

Menome

I wish the pre-match videos in the women's tournament weren't like introductions to reality TV shows but let them cut actual promos

Edit: promos in the WWE are dead anyway

I think it's the same as they did with the CWC. Better than the current standard of staring at a prompt-board off-camera.

Hex

Banned
I liked early Undertaker, when they weren't quite sure how dark they could get with the character;

https://twitter.com/MrLARIATO/status/812834762658299909

Agreed.
When they turned him into white trash Taker, Mr MMA gloves, Mr "best striker in the wwe" "most dangerous striker in the wwe" it because just terrible.
It was like they said in the back "Ok Mark you have done us a solid, you can go live out your tough guy midlife crisis now and we will back it"

And at the end of it, Cena fucking buried him too on RAW as the old timer in his last days and a bad hip or something like that.
Do people really think he will hobble himself back into a ring?

Top Bottom