• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Wow...I had no idea. I guess that's who she trained in Japan with?

Nah, that was TAKA and Kyoko Inoue when she was over there wrestling for Diana Pro - Pondo's got a lot of experience in Japan though, and is better at the basics than most give him credit for, being a trash deathmatch wrestler. She apparently is quite an avid tape watcher as well, which I always like to see in young wrestlers - lots of the performance centre knuckleheads could probably benefit from watching more and wrestling more, rather than doing endless sets and drills.

Hex

Banned
Why is Hex always so cranky? Is he ok?

FJWpfia.gif

Hasney

Damn, it fooled a lot of people then, because it is everywhere.

I don't get why. It started on a website that was formed at the end of July this year clearly looking for hits.

I want licensed music.

Fuck the costs

Black, Roode, Sami and Nakamura have better songs than a lot of licensed songs, so fuck that.

Give me new rather than Fox's dream of everyone coming out to the Spice Girls

My friends and I are doing a fast and furious marathon today. I've only see 1-3 before this. Hoping that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is good in these movies once we get to Fast Five.

So apparently the real reason Corbin has heat is actually really amazing.

Meltzer was alluding to it and Mike Johnson from PWInsider spilled the beans.

He basically embarrased the WWE doctor for being a lying pos about CTE.

Question is was Corbin downplaying CTE (aka moron) or accusing the Doctor of downplaying CTE (not a moron)

I'll always love biker taker for the ladder match with Hardy, and destroying peoples throats with chairs.

Ahh yes, "Booger Red" Era. The way they booked him as Undisputed Champion was a lot of fun. They booked him to be a completey believable Asshole Bully week to week on RAW & lets not forget that Theme Song.

How can we be having a Jim Johnstone discussion without giving props to that classic. Then they had to Fucking slap them vocals on it..

Heroman

Banned
Ahh yes, "Booger Red" Era. The way they booked him as Undisputed Champion was a lot of fun. They booked him to be a completey believable Asshole Bully week to week on RAW & lets not forget that Theme Song.

How can we be having a Jim Johnstone discussion without giving props to that classic. Then they had to Fucking slap them vocals on it..
A new WrassleGAFfer.
Fave 5 now and all time

Hex

Banned
I don't get why. It started on a website that was formed at the end of July this year clearly looking for hits.

Alot of people want Taker to go out with his fist held high, not as a broken old man that got put down.
And the fact that it was Roman leaves a bad taste in those people's mouths.

Even if they did something like have the Roman v Cena match, after the match the lights go out and come back and taker is in the ring.
Nut punch and choke slam to Reigns, then a tombstone to Cena.
Then a promo about "Your yard...this will ALWAYS be my yard" and then to Cena "Broken old man with a bad hip my ass"
Gets his huge cheers, crowd goes happy and Taker can go away.

Hex

Banned
Shoot, I just became a fan of hall & oates. Any recommendations?

Maneater
Family Man
Can't go for that
Method of Modern love
Out of Touch
Private Eyes
Rich Girl
Say it isn't So

And for the soft stuff
Sara Smile
Kiss on my list
Every time you go away

NoRéN

Maneater
Family Man
Can't go for that
Method of Modern love
Out of Touch
Private Eyes
Rich Girl
Say it isn't So

And for the soft stuff
Sara Smile
Kiss on my list
Every time you go away

Aside from Everytime you go away that list is covered by their greatest hits. Easy way to get all those great songs.

Top Bottom