• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Anth0ny

What was the gradez for Canadian Stampede?

giphy.gif

Pikma

Banned
NXT crowd looks like they're already come to the conclusion non-marks came to years ago

Adam Cole is fucking boring
NXT crowds always get gassed by the 3rd and 4th hour of tapings, unless you think they find Dunne and Gargano boring too, since they were awfully quiet during their matches as well

Notes on the MYC finals

Sane over Toni Storm was the originally penciled in finish before the tournament started, which was switched to a semifinal when the plans were made to go all out with Sane and Baszler with the Horsewomen angle. One person close to the situation said in the end, the idea was done early in the week to make the final night about Sane and save the Horsewomen angle for later with the decision to go with Sane being made most likely on Monday.

I fucking called that Sane vs. Storm finals match months ago.

Then Rousey had to come in a fuck it up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
NXT crowds always get gassed by the 3rd and 4th hour of tapings, unless you think they find Dunne and Gargano boring too, since they were awfully quiet during their matches as well

Gargano is in a holding pattern until Ciampa comes back
Dunne has had a cop of coffee in NXT, no storylines just two good matches and isn't even signed so can go missing for months
Adam Cole and The Geeks is supposed to be the biggest angle in NXT right now

Not really the same thing

Notes on the MYC finals

I fucking called that Sane vs. Storm finals match months ago.

Then Rousey had to come in a fuck it up.

I really hope they waited until THE DAY BEFORE THE FINALS to make the decision to avoid leaks getting out, because if they were still mulling it over, goddamn. This fucking company.

I really hope they waited until THE DAY BEFORE THE FINALS to make the decision to avoid leaks getting out, because if they were still mulling it over, goddamn. This fucking company.

The wording is weird because part of it seems like Kairi winning was always the plan. Then he says he thinks the decision was made Monday. Ultimately, Triple H is usually a babyface booker, so it's likely Kairi was going to go over no matter what.

Kurita

Not much of a stretch, no.

But Great Teacher Onizuka was magnificent in all of its different media incarnations. Manga good, animu good, live-action GREATO.

I think GTO is safe.
No lies detected.

Fun fact : the 90s live action show is like 10 times more well known than the manga/anime in Japan. It's one of the highest rated shows in history (like number 7 or 8)

Best animu is Wings of Honneamise.

80 & 90s anime >

Computer: show me the Haskins matchup I absolutely least want to see in this tournament

"I got you fam"

Guarantee that's a good match, Kingston works best as a bully and Haskins works best when he has to work from under his opponent (his control segments are his weakest aspect, imo).

If you were gonna break up the New Day in, say, six months to a year, by adding someone to sow discord - who would you add to the New Day for this angle?

EDIT: Special restriction - must be an NXT talent.

No Way Jose would be the easiest choice. Musical gimmick. Dude is big enough to run a 'Woods gets pushed out of the trio' angle, have tag matches where Woods goes to grab the hot tag but Jose reaches further and gets it. Woods kicked out for being jealous of the new guy. He also has a bigger trombone. Even have Jose beat Woods at SF5 backstage.

Or Lio Rush.

klonere

Banned
Feels like Lio Rush could have basically any heel gimmick and get heat for it instantly. Would be smart for WWE to leverage that and get it out of the way if they have long term plans for him.

I'm not sure how many people are aware of Lio Rush no selling a table spot on a CZDub show.

Seems like a pretty flimsy thing to base a gimmick off.

miserable

So if Dolph is running Sandow's old gimmick surely the next step is him getting let go right

please let that happen

what is Zig Doppler doing in the Impact Zone?

alternative dream version : what is "Nasty" Nic Nemeth doing in the Impact Zone?

wait, do they even call it the Impact Zone now?

Top Bottom