• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

what is Zig Doppler doing in the Impact Zone?

alternative dream version : what is "Nasty" Nic Nemeth doing in the Impact Zone?

wait, do they even call it the Impact Zone now?
Maybe it's the owl ring
giphyRing.gif

I need some sort of primer to get into Stardom. So many of my favorite Myc competitors came through there and was a fan of all the act yasukawa and Kris wolf gifts I'd come around. I know they got a decent streaming service. I just need a good jumping on point to work my way forward

Someone makes a thread complaining about port beggers, gets thread closed and banned. One minute later someone tries to make a port begging thread and put a mask on it to make it look different. Lmao

I wonder what all these great games are that people are begging for ports of. I am struggling to think of much, personally.

Etrian Odyssey V? Oh and Divinity OS 2.

Draxal

Unless I read it wrong or dreamed it (I should be worried I don't know which, but whatever), I think Show is getting hip surgery which would also explain his upcoming absence from TV.

Everyone should ruin their lives by playing Path of Exile with me. It is actually having a negative effect on my life.

If anyone wants to start playing I am happy to help you get started!

Egg0

Banned
Everyone should ruin their lives by playing Path of Exile with me. It is actually having a negative effect on my life.

If anyone wants to start playing I am happy to help you get started!

I tried playing on PC, but it would hitch up every 10 seconds or so. I don't know if it was my rig or my internet because it's an always online game.

I tried playing on PC, but it would hitch up every 10 seconds or so. I don't know if it was my rig or my internet because it's an always online game.

I've played on and off over the years but only recently has it really, badly hooked me. I know that when I play on DirectX 9 it is a juddery mess, but on DX11 I am basically sitting on 144fps until endgame. It is weird though, I am running a 970 and 3770K, my brother (who got me into it this time) is on a 1080ti and god knows what processor but has to run on DX9, it crashes on him frequently on DX11. It is pretty weird. They also added another way of running the game to try and counter potential desync/latency issues. so maybe you will have better luck with the newer builds.

It is really, badly addictive though.

Zach

The ladyfriend and I were watching Round 2 of the Mae Young Classic last night and it showed Ronda Rousey in the crowd and she said "hey, that's Wanda Rousey!"

<_<

Egg0

Banned
I've played on and off over the years but only recently has it really, badly hooked me. I know that when I play on DirectX 9 it is a juddery mess, but on DX11 I am basically sitting on 144fps until endgame. It is weird though, I am running a 970 and 3770K, my brother (who got me into it this time) is on a 1080ti and god knows what processor but has to run on DX9, it crashes on him frequently on DX11. It is pretty weird. They also added another way of running the game to try and counter potential desync/latency issues. so maybe you will have better luck with the newer builds.

It is really, badly addictive though.

I was thinking about trying the Xbone version, but I'm currently getting my loot fix from Destiny at the moment.

I was thinking about trying the Xbone version, but I'm currently getting my loot fix from Destiny at the moment.

Fair enough, mate.

To be honest, so far as it goes in PoE for me, I have mainly traded currency for various items I want. There is just so much stuff that can drop randomly, it sometimes feels more like you get shit you can sell so you can get currency to trade for things you want rather than have them drop for yourself (but you have the option to turn off trading and only playing with what you find). I think I prefer this way, but I can absolutely understand by people being put off by having to trade through third party websites like poe.trade. Even if it is implemented into the game quite well.

Top Bottom