• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Zach

ric-flair-gurney.gif

Zach

My feuds fly under the radar and will finally be appreciated upon reassessment in the SHOOTMEMBER threads of the 2030s.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
thread title is killing me...it should be Shootember, the month isnt called "Septmember"

My friends older brother was wearing an Alexa Bliss shirt and talked about how she should be main eventing shows. Then just left without letting us say anything.
5qQLUKg.gif

Am I being worked? Me?!
So what you're trying to say is that you're two old mediocre ex-wrestlers turned yesmen who pretend to do a job just to get a paycheck from Vince McMahon?
8c3.jpg

My friends older brother was wearing an Alexa Bliss shirt and talked about how she should be main eventing shows. Then just left without letting us say anything.

Blissfits are everywhere brother

We are Many

We are Legion

We are here to spread the good word about our great Wrestling Goddess.

Knowledge is Bliss.

Feud of the year is now Me vs. crippling depression now that my team's QB looks like he just lost his knee.

I need to drown my sorrows in PROGRESS.

If my math is right, DDT's Campsite Wrestling 2017 starts in about 55 minutes. It's free as long as you sign up. From what I understand, no credit card or paypal information is necessary. I'm going to be busy eating nachos and watching a horror movie with my wife, but I might be able to catch some of it live.

http://ddtuniverse.com/program/index/20170903_LIVE_DDT
I'm too lazy to make an account on mobile: anyone got a trial account they'd share?

Top Bottom