• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_owhnqdW3nm1wo3jano2_400.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Strowman is insane. Dude went from random guy with 10 total matches and stuck in a Bray stable to main eventing and being the most over guy on Raw.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Strowman's been putting in work trying to not sound like Hogan
KuGsj.gif

Angry Grimace

Even Alvarez seems to like Strowman now and he ragged on him for the entire time he was in the Wyatt family. Easily the biggest turnaround on a dude in years. They just got really lucky he happened to be good and they booked him right.

Angry Grimace

What the fuck is with this script tonight? Sounds like no one read it.

So how long do you think it'll take them to fuck up Asuka? Do you think it'll happen on her first night or are you optimistic and think it'll take a month or so?

Angry Grimace

So how long do you think it'll take them to fuck up Asuka? Do you think it'll happen on her first night or are you optimistic and think it'll take a month or so?

She will win the title immediately and then continue never losing until someone cheats to win.

Angry Grimace

Hopefully she's not the next Emma or Baily. Why not start her on Smackdown?

Because SD's women's roster is really strong already and the Raw one sucks.

They have six women on SDL and all of them will have held the title whenever Carmella cashes in.

Remember when all they had to do was have Charlotte's shitty PPV streak end when Bayley broke it at Mania and took the title

And instead they had Bayley win the belt on a random Raw, retain the belt and break the streak via interference on the last PPV pre-Mania, and then win a random bad 4 way at Mania

They take the easiest, gift-wrapped moments and ruin them in 7 different ways

Angry Grimace

Yeah but nobody's ready for Asuka.

Probably including Vince, unfortuantely.

Now I have a bowllet.
I know someone with a haircut that can be described as a "bowllet". They're also a juggalo. And they also spell they're name incorrectly. . . .
5MVR9_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

At the risk of sounding like a trick-ass mark, I'm actually thinking of heading to Starrcade in Nov. It's near me, tickets will probably be cheap, and if it sucks at least me and my friends will be shitfaced watching it.
Who called Marky Marky and the Marky Bronx?!

Angry Grimace

Cesaro put the tape on the wrong shoulder. He had surgery on the left arm.

Why did they bring back the buckle bomb?

Might as well bring back piledrivers and unprotected chairshots to the head at this point.

I know someone with a haircut that can be described as a "bowllet". They're also a juggalo. And they also spell they're name incorrectly. . . .

Well, you sure do know about spelling.

Have they done anything for Heenan tonight?

They set some wrestler tweets to sad music.

Top Bottom