• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Jordan is bad. Comes out to crickets, and sounds corny reading the 2 lines he's got.

El-Suave

Cesaro has the best shirts

He's had this though...
61ZAVLM997L._UX385_.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
When you add Sasha Banks and Emma to the mix Alexa's chance drastic go down

Nekofrog

Banned
1997 Bret "Hitman" Hart was right about America. He will forever be the right choice between filthy pervert american Shawn Michaels and wholesome hero Bret Hitman "The Canadian Moral Compass" "Hitman" "Has a heart" Hart.

Who could possibly take their children to a WWF show with those degenerate clowns running around baring cheeks and hanging dong at 8pm

DKCwMmPVAAAtwPa.jpg

@KayfabeNews
New merger creates Global Impact Total Action Force Nonstop Wrestling Anthem Xplosion

@therealec3
I thought you were a parody site?

Bronx-Man

Banned
At the risk of sounding like a trick-ass mark, I'm actually thinking of heading to Starrcade in Nov. It's near me, tickets will probably be cheap, and if it sucks at least me and my friends will be shitfaced watching it.

Zach

At the risk of sounding like a trick-ass mark, I'm actually thinking of heading to Starrcade in Nov. It's near me, tickets will probably be cheap, and if it sucks at least me and my friends will be shitfaced watching it.
Look at this trick-butt mark.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Is that seriously WWE 2K18? Still looks like total ass

Top Bottom