• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

I still can't believe that someone bought this company with the intention of making money off of it.
It's weird cos TNA is never probably never gonna get any hotter than shit that does well on YouTube like the Hardy stuff, which isn't going to make much money for them.

But as long as the staff and rasslers are getting paid (which isn't guaranteed historically) I can't be mad at them being the unflushable turd of the biz.

Hasney

It's weird cos TNA is never probably never gonna get any hotter than shit that does well on YouTube like the Hardy stuff, which isn't going to make much money for them.

But as long as the staff and rasslers are getting paid (which isn't guaranteed historically) I can't be mad at them being the unflushable turd of the biz.

If TNA was still on Spike and keeping a similar rating, they wouldn't be a million miles off of Smackdowns rating hilariously.

But nope, Dixie just had to keep Russo secretly employed.

DJm-jhZWsAA75YD

Nekofrog

Banned
Damn a mod just got got in the Nazi thread. Dude said being a nazi is a poltical view.

This is why IcoProState must happen. The first ever Nazi free, Hulk Hogan free country founded by wrestling fans for wrestling fans. Someone start up a GoFundMe for this, I'll be a great El presidente.

Buff Bagel fans not allowed, though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is why IcoProState must happen. The first ever Nazi free, Hulk Hogan free country founded by wrestling fans for wrestling fans. Someone start up a GoFundMe for this, I'll be a great El presidente.

Buff Bagel fans not allowed, though.

shouldnt lex luger be president

where is that shirt you're talking about?
Fair enough

I'm not running to my paypal but it has seemed like they've had a few better designs as of late. Then again you still have stuff like the Drew McIntyre shirt

Also no font on the back is impressive. That restraint!

Watching the best of Heenan in AWA set, what a fantastic combination Bobby & Bockwinkel made on the mic and in the ring. Also, the Hulk stuff is so great, electric crowds, everyone treated Hogan like an absolute monster. Enjoy this amazing sell from Bobby;

n4LrQvQ.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watching the best of Heenan in AWA set, what a fantastic combination Bobby & Bockwinkel made on the mic and in the ring. Also, the Hulk stuff is so great, electric crowds, everyone treated Hogan like an absolute monster. Enjoy this amazing sell from Bobby;

Heenan and Bock were fuckin' MAGIC, they really were. Two superpowers on the mic.

Heenan and Bock were fuckin' MAGIC, they really were. Two superpowers on the mic.

Bock & Harley are two of my favourites on the mic because their promo style's so understated, yet effortlessly powerful or menacing - Harley didn't have Heenan with him though, and he was such an amazing counterpoint to Bockwinkel. Goddamn legendary pairing.

Hex

Banned
I will be honest I think Gorilla and Jesse the Body was my favorite team, followed by Jesse the Body and Vince.
But Heenan was seriously a core part of the best era of the WWF as a manager and commentator

Bock & Harley are two of my favourites on the mic because their promo style's so understated, yet effortlessly powerful or menacing - Harley didn't have Heenan with him though, and he was such an amazing counterpoint to Bockwinkel. Goddamn legendary pairing.

Listening to Heenan talk reminds me a lot of the old Dean Martin roasts. He was so incredibly quick witted and could turn onto something the second it presented. I really feel like it's an incredibly lost skill within wrestling, more so than the promo works from the greats.

Zach

n4LrQvQ.gif
Amazing indeed. Thanks.

Pikma

Banned
Someone posted it above, but no one has any comments on PS Hayes inviting Cody to a WWE event?

https://twitter.com/MichaelPSHayes1/...69407215616006

Michael PS Hayes @MichaelPSHayes1
Replying to @CodyRhodes

So Cody, UR right we should have Goldy on the show, by the way, what R U doing that night??? Wanna team with UR Brother?

Speculations? Taunts? Offers?
Who cares, it's literally two no ones having a twitter conversation

I hope WWE doesn't do a 12-bell salute tonight and opts for a video montage instead. The bell salute is awkward and kind of cheesy, whereas a video serves to better inform the viewers/audience about the person being honored.

Just Hayes and Rhodes puffing their chests

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Someone posted it above, but no one has any comments on PS Hayes inviting Cody to a WWE event?

https://twitter.com/MichaelPSHayes1/...69407215616006

Michael PS Hayes @MichaelPSHayes1
Replying to @CodyRhodes

So Cody, UR right we should have Goldy on the show, by the way, what R U doing that night??? Wanna team with UR Brother?

Nobody is talking about it because nobody gives a shit about either of those chumps.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm surprised they didn't have Angle bring it up first thing.

Top Bottom