• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The "I PAID TO SEE DANA BROOKE" sign is tragic

I swear if wwe doesnt have plans in place to give miz the world title sometime next year it would be a travesty. (cant believe i just posted that)

Miz will be world champion by the end of 2016.

Miz will be world champion by the end of 2017.

Miz will be world champion by the end of 2018.

Miz will be world champion by the end of 2019.

Didn't say what company *smiles, taps forehead*

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Miz main evented WrestleMania as the champion; I don't think he needs to do anything else in his career to say he basically did everything.

Miz main evented WrestleMania as the champion; I don't think he needs to do anything else in his career to say he basically did everything.

Dude was the 3rd wheel in his owns 'Mania feud so he still really hasn't gotten what he deserves.

What he deserves is getting future endeavored.

Egg0

Banned
Kind of a weird go home show.

Roman showed up to talk to noone and Braun (bless this man) showed up to beat up Enzo.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Kind of a weird go home show.

Roman showed up to talk to noone and Braun (bless this man) showed up to beat up Enzo.
They sent Cena to China so he couldn't be on and they thought they could fake having Lesnar on by prerecording the interview at last week's show.

Foggy

DKCSBbIWsAAv5xP.jpg

Angry Grimace

So, how was Raw? Was there any Heenan stuff?
Really boring and full of video packages that will just be shown on Sunday also.

Bray Wyatt is still mad that Finn Balor wears face paint for some reason. It's just too weird for Bray to comprehend despite Bray being a swamp wizard.

Cena wasn't even there and Roman heeled it up in his absence by swearing a lot.

Jason Jordan put everyone to sleep as per usual.

THE GUY

Banned
Reigns killing Cena at No Mercy is gonna be so hype. Ready for that annihilation.

I like the card for No Mercy, except I think they should've done Jeff/Miz there instead, and Shield/Bar should have a gimmick attached.

klonere

Banned
idk Suzuki hasn't exactly been lighting the world on fire with his NJPW tbh

It's probably more upsetting that you'd care that much about an ROH Heavyweight title match in 2017.

You think Cody beating Suzuki's bad, wait until he beats him for the NEVER belt at the Tokyo Dome :p

On second thought, I'd have Cody win the ROH match, have him challenge for the NEVER belt at WK then get beat by Suzuki-gun shenanigans, then do a BC vs SZKG feud early in 2018.

Pikma

Banned
idk Suzuki hasn't exactly been lighting the world on fire with his NJPW tbh

It's probably more upsetting that you'd care that much about an ROH Heavyweight title match in 2017.
I will never give a shit about ROH but bringing a wrestling icon who has never wrestled in the US before just to have him face someone as mediocre as Cody and do the job makes me care even less, such a waste.

Angry Grimace

I go back and forth on Cody but I feel like he's going to end up being bigger than we're all thinking.
He's extremely boring and gets mad on the internet about imaginary insults to himself and everyone in his family all of the time.

He's gonna resign to main event WM.

Guessing they were on borrowed time since youtube decided to be dicks about wrestling. WCPW seems like a real high cost venture, especially when your shows aren't close to selling out and you're no longer getting any advertising cash from youtube.

Top Bottom