• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Rimfya

Banned
GLOW is a quick reminder why I cancelled Netflix last time.

---

Imagine thinking talking about wrestling on YouTube videos was a career.

Gl0zAgC.jpg

Huh.

As much I've enjoyed Miller from his Videogamer days, I'm not sure even he's enough to carry the channel on its' own.

Rimfya

Banned
Every Netflix show outside of The Crown has this cheap, half-baked samey-ness to it. They need to make half the content with twice the budget.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
he's not wrong most of this thread wishes for Ziggler or whoever to be fired all the time
Right but Ziggler has had a 10+ year career whereas Paige is a 24 year old who can't afford to lose her job.

I really enjoyed GLOW.

Surprised What Culture Wrestling lasted as long as it did and they got money to back a promotion.

WhatCulture is one of those channels that just frustrates me with current internet trends: Here's a 15 minute video for something that could be summed up in 500 words. It's like when people say "watch this" for information on a topic and it's friggin 2 hour long YouTube video.

Anth0ny

They were probably making a living off the YouTube money, then fake sports got demonetized because ITS FUCKING FAKE, so they have to move on in order to make a living. Not surprising.

Looked at the RAW recap thread on reddit

In three hours there were 6 matches, two of which featured multiple people. When RAW was one hour they fit three matches in an hour, while doing promos. Jesus h christ

Rimfya

Banned
YouTubes algorithm got savage recently. When I checked earlier today it only had one video from Raw in my whole list of subscribed channels. You need to check in with each channel to find anything anymore.

Beefy

They were probably making a living off the YouTube money, then fake sports got demonetized because ITS FUCKING FAKE, so they have to move on in order to make a living. Not surprising.

YouTube is fucked up. Known racists can spew shit and get paid, but dudes wrestling is bad.

Anth0ny

YouTube is fucked up. Known racists can spew shit and get paid, but dudes wrestling is bad.

Yeah the fucked up thing is the racists doing their bullshit, advertisers getting scared, and regular youtubers that aren't fucking racist/monetizing off inappropriate content get punished.

The "video game conference over real life" thing is even funnier when you factor in the fact that it's fucking TGS

A show where maybe you wake up and there's a few announcements that make you say "huh, that's neat"

Recall

I'm glad I've weened off games to the point where playing something is a thing I consider doing once or twice a month max now, because I could never imagine being like this

You can still be the most hardcore of hardcore and still understand where your priorities should lie at different points in your life.

That nazi thread is fucked. " what if the guys raped the nazi instead" fuck that shit.

The world is fucking stupid.

When I worked at a produce market I refused to serve a guy with a swastika on his shirt and nearly got fired. I was told his wearing a shirt like that is him expressing himself and it would be like him not wanting to be served by me because I have a beard.

Top Bottom