• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Beefy

The world is fucking stupid.

When I worked at a produce market I refused to serve a guy with a swastika on his shirt and nearly got fired. I was told his wearing a shirt like that is him expressing himself and it would be like him not wanting to be served by me because I have a beard.

Wtf man 😂

When I worked at a produce market I refused to serve a guy with a swastika on his shirt and nearly got fired. I was told his wearing a shirt like that is him expressing himself and it would be like him not wanting to be served by me because I have a beard.
jesus christ

If you think about it though removing the hairs from your face is a lot like cleansing the gene pool, brother

Sephzilla

The fuck?

I would have called him out on that shit and been like "yeah, fire me because I refused to serve a fucking Nazi, I'll make sure the local paper knows too"

What a moron.

The fuck?

I would have called him out on that shit and been like "yeah, fire me because I refused to serve a fucking Nazi, I'll make sure the local paper knows too"

I left after Christmas a few weeks later. Didnt feel right leaving the rest in the lurch. The fuckers there hated me anyway because I was a retail union rep at the time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Netherrealm would make some nice horror stuff, they always have. Maybe pick up that weird, somewhat awful but sort of cool at times McFarlane's...what was it? Nightmares? Those reimaginings of different tales....yeah...I can see it now... Tortured Souls!

And seriously, it's gotta be a matter of time until Pinhead shows up in a fighter.

Anyway to put it back on a wrestling track, because we get off-topic in here WAY too much, I'd love to see all those WWE Immortals come over. I thought those designs (except Daniel Bryan's half-ass design) were good.

0Dz4Xp5.jpg

jD8eUrGl.jpg

Sephzilla

WWE Immortals is specifically what made me think a fully fledged WWE fighter could work. Unfortunately I don't think it will ever happen because I don't think WWE wants to put more than bare-minimum effort into their video games

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WWE Immortals is specifically what made me think a fully fledged WWE fighter could work. Unfortunately I don't think it will ever happen because I don't think WWE wants to put more than bare-minimum effort into their video games

On the plus side, WWE doesn't develop kideo games so they're ok

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've been really happy with WWE's mobile offerings. I play WWE Slam and Tap Mania a LOT.

Browny

Banned
Guys, has there ever been a wrestler named Max Lariato? Because there needs to be.
Hey Seph / Boots:

*And now, making his debut in GWF, from London, England, weighing in at 14 stone 3 lbs - MAAAX LARIAAAATOOOOOOOOOOO*

Boots, if you're less than 14st3, please don't send me Nick Gage gifs thnx

klonere

Banned
Jordan was rescued from developmental hell by Gable and acted as a foil and solid hot tag in a team where Gable was clearly the star.

The breakup and angles surrounding it were insanely stupid. Jordan is nowhere near ready and probably never will be for even a upper main event level push. He just can't talk.

Jordan was rescued from developmental hell by Gable and acted as a foil and solid hot tag in a team where Gable was clearly the star.

The breakup and angles surrounding it were insanely stupid. Jordan is nowhere near ready and probably never will be for even a upper main event level push. He just can't talk.

Hasn't stopped Roman

Lol

Sephzilla

"It's Cool and Good to break up every team for no reason on the chance either of them amounts to jack shit in the aftermath" - WWE

"But HBK became a star after breaking up with Marty! That means it should work with everyone!" -Vince McMahon

I'm honestly shocked that New Day is still together

"But HBK became a star after breaking up with Marty! That means it should work with everyone!" -Vince McMahon

I'm honestly shocked that New Day is still together

They've already said the company's tried to split them multiple times, and every time they've been able to stop it by honestly saying they'd retire that day

Kofi's admitted he has nothing else he needs to do there, Xavier's admitted he has nothing else they want to do with him, and Big E's admitted he wants to do nothing else that isn't with Kofi and Xavier. They've all been on the record saying they'll retire when New Day's done, and it's been enough years they've consistently said it that I believe they'd do it in an instant

Zach

Remember when Gable and JJ won the tag titles at that NXT super event I attended? What a moment. They did it for The Zach. They did it for The People.

Sephzilla

They've already said the company's tried to split them multiple times, and every time they've been able to stop it by honestly saying they'd retire that day

Kofi's admitted he has nothing else he needs to do there, Xavier's admitted he has nothing else they want to do with him, and Big E's admitted he wants to do nothing else that isn't with Kofi and Xavier. They've all been on the record saying they'll retire when New Day's done, and it's been enough years they've consistently said it that I believe they'd do it in an instant

So basically if Vince tries to pull any bullshit like he did with The Shield, they walk. Good for them.

So basically if Vince tries to pull any bullshit like he did with The Shield, they walk. Good for them.

It shouldn't stop the WWE from using them like Horsemen or Freebirds. I would love if they held titles outside of tag. Kofi and Xavier are totally capable and technically sound. E has the personality down pat, would just love a little more variety out of him. Either way those dudes have shown they can succeed with their own work and WWE should embrace that they have a 4H type group again.

Top Bottom