• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Egg0

Banned
Yesterday I booted up the first Original Sin after playing it for a few hours last year.

Probably going to have to start a new save if I go back to it.

Raw64life

For Smackdown your going to get this match according to pwinsider:

Becky vs Charlotte vs Naomi and the winner faces Natalya

Becky winning the title and holding it for 90 seconds before Carmella cashes in on her would be very much in line with the way they book Becky.

Fox318

More like Virginity: Original Sin II, am I right, nerds?

riQPGsA.png

DDT are live streaming from a factory in 11 hours! And they've somehow roped Marufuji into the insanity, lol. Can't wait for this, the factory ones are always insane.

Hex

Banned
For Smackdown your going to get this match according to pwinsider:

Becky vs Charlotte vs Naomi and the winner faces Natalya

"Look at Charlotte with the belt at Starrcade just like her father the Nature Boy at Starrcade (insert number or other hyperbole) "

If they would've found a way to make that birthday minigame multiplayer RE7 would've made a ton of money.

99% of the people that mention PT never finished it. That's just science.
I can beat it 100% of the time, every time. Just one of those games that was like 'Yo check this shit out'.

every time they do this stuff where the mcmahons are actually happy with each other kayfabe it's always so dumb because for fucks sake shane you've beaten your own father near death a million times already before

Nekofrog

Banned
I feel like more people are watching wrestling other than WWE in this thread than any other time I can remember.

Its good.

I cancelled my wwe sub and haven't watched raw or smackdown in what feels like forever. Meanwhile other wrestling has not just scratched the itch I have for wrestling, but grew my desire in ways it hasn't grown since sting scorpion death dropped the shit out of the nwo.

I owe thanks to weaselgaf for this

I feel like this has been a better McMahon wrestler storyline build than when they tried it with Roman.

Now let's see if KO goes to Shane's house to terrorize his wife and kids.

"...the legendary venom of the Viper."

Of course, it would be Randy to be the one that Rusev mentioned as the "WWE Legend" he will crush. Fucking crap.

Welp, they are not broadcasting SD in Mexico,

I was really looking forward to have a couple of hours off of everything that's happening, friends and family were affected by the earthquake and I have a terrible sense of impotence seeing all the chaos while not being able to help as much as I could (for context I live relatively far away from Mexico City).

This sucks :(

Top Bottom