• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

As much shit as Jinder gets, I do kinda like that he always treats the title as something very important, which not all champions do in this company.... but fuck everything else about this angle.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
As much shit as Jinder gets, I do kinda like that he always treats the title as something very important, which not all champions do in this company.... but fuck everything else about this angle.
Um, This is utterly dreadful.

And now Jinder is just a racist himself which invalidates his entire gimmick.

Vince using the logic, that a foreigner can't be racist to another foreign person gimmick.

Also Jinder said "Wash On, Wash Off"

THATS NOT EVEN THE RIGHT LINE

What's the US place that people send complaints to when they see something objectionable on TV? I am going to guess that place gets some this week

DKIKxD1V4AAbQzo

I feel bad for jinder. I cant imagine he wants any part of a race angle

I mean, it would at least make sense if Ziggler was making these comments. Jinders entire thing was being against discrimination. Kind of. Idk anymore

I feel bad for jinder. I cant imagine he wants any part of a race angle

I mean, it would at least make sense if Ziggler was making these comments. Jinders entire thing was being against discrimination. Kind of. Idk anymore

It still grates on my nerves that they fired Muhammad Hassan for nearly the same shit Jinder is doing.

Top Bottom