• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

SilentMike03

Neo Member

Not surprising to me. You made a meme your world champion, your two biggest female performers are not in any meaningful program (Charlotte and Becky), you've got the tag titles being used in a game of hot potato, AJ seems to be getting put in a program with Baron fucking Corbin, and your biggest angle coming out of last week is a 72 year old man getting head-butted. Smackdown is the shits right now.

Edit: Oh yeah, and whatever the fuck Dolph Ziggler is doing.

Hasney

Ahhhh, YouTube comments

Frank Martinez
Let's sing along everybody !!! : " Welcome to the doghouse,Rick Steiner's here to play, He's barking every bitch he sees,because he will soon be spayed. /The Gremlin's looking for his bone, but Scott stole it away, he's still asking were he is, but he left for WWE. / In the doghouse, welcome to the doghouse, where you'll surely get a....nunununununuun, neu....te.....ring !!! You better lick your thing !!! :p

Foggy

Oh neat, wrasslin' "fans" can save their hateboners for the photos, so then they can beat off to half empty crowds or tarped off areas.

Anyone excited for this is a fuckin' idiot.

giphy.gif

Ahhhh, YouTube comments

Frank Martinez
Let's sing along everybody !!! : " Welcome to the doghouse,Rick Steiner's here to play, He's barking every bitch he sees,because he will soon be spayed. /The Gremlin's looking for his bone, but Scott stole it away, he's still asking were he is, but he left for WWE. / In the doghouse, welcome to the doghouse, where you'll surely get a....nunununununuun, neu....te.....ring !!! You better lick your thing !!! :p
Man, that physically damaged me. My body temperature lowered as a result of this.

Oersted

Was anyone of you there?

The Manor is the creation of Bryan Smith, who founded his pro wrestling dinner theater in the Silver Spurs rodeo arena on a dream and a Kickstarter campaign in 2012. He never met his funding goal, and the project was met with incredulous and sometimes derisive media coverage, but somehow the Manor Pro Wrestling Dinner Theater is still open and thriving.

The wrestlers, who are local professionals, compete once a month for the Manor Medallion. This prestigious prize has a folkloric backstory written by Smith himself, involving characters with names like “Lord Darkness” and “Lady Golden Eyes” competing in an endless battle of good versus evil. Whether that comes through the purple lights and smoky haze lingering around the performance is unclear, but all the glitz and drama of WWE-style wrestling is everywhere at the Manor. Even the menu offerings sound straight out of the mouth of Macho Man Randy Savage: Try the Head Lock Green Salad or the Drop Kicking Veggie Medley.

http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/manor-professional-wrestling-dinner-theater

Syder

"it might suck but at least you can experience the shit gameplay multiple times"
I'm not going to cape for 5 or 6 because they weren't my jam either but there are people that like it and played the shit out of it.

7 lost it's allure about half way through the story for me, I'm not sure why anyone would replay it and the DLC was cash-grabbing garbage.

RE4 is twice as long and never gets boring after 20 playthroughs.

RE7's biggest issue is the Molded are the just about the least varied enemies I've ever seen in a AAA release, and that really hurts the last couple hours.

Sephzilla

Resident Evil 7 is way better than 5 and 6, two games that screamed "HEY WE TOTALLY MISSED THE POINT OF WHAT MADE 4 SO GREAT!"

Dead Space 1 and 2 were better RE4 sequels than RE5 and RE6 and that's a fucking shoot, marks

Zach

My son and I just started playing through 4. It's probably been 10 years since I played it last. I like 7 a lot. We'll see if 4 holds up.

Oh, but Resident Evil Remake Remastered Whatever is probz king.

Egg0

Banned
My son and I just started playing through 4. It's probably been 10 years since I played it last. I like 7 a lot. We'll see if 4 holds up.

Oh, but Resident Evil Remake Remastered Whatever is probz king.

REmake was my first time playing RE1 and I loved it. It's very good.

Top Bottom