• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

he basically copied tons of shawn's shit instead of doing his own shit which was super annoying and not a good tribute or anything

yep. he's a fine wrestler, good on the mic even. but floundered his chances by continuing to imitate shawn. I believe either triple h or regal told him he should stop doing it.

DJ2eRlXW0AEchAF

https://t.co/YbxQzvqAd1?amp=1

07399355-a

What a team. You can recreate this:
T5ZdBgn.gif

Velcro Fly

The commercial right at the start of the match for like 4 minutes killed it. Giving them 15 minutes for a main event would have been cool. Giving them like less than 10 after Naomi and Charlotte got entrances made it pretty rough.

Hex

Banned
i hate ziggler so much

Much like everything else, the WWE drags everything out way too long.
Tonight there should have been a payoff, with him saying something about elaborate entrances and then have Roode's music play and him come out.
Or anyone else.
It was novel for a week or two, now it is just tedious.

Tagyhag

I like how they fuck up something so simple as fake returns for heat.

The whole point is the surprise factor you morons. It doesn't work if you telegraph what you're going to do.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This random commercial Ziggler did with some cute girl is the best thing he's done in a year

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Thinking about it, Xavier and Paige would've made a way cuter couple than Paige/Del Rio

I mean, Xavier is married to someone else and was with her at the time the Paige stuff happened. Even then I tend to imagine it's not really plausible to be a worse influence than Del Rio appears to be.

So with Dunne being finished with Progress, I wonder if they put the U.K. title on someone else so it can still be defended everywhere or they still let him do that while being full-time NXT. Either way, it won't be defended in Progress much as long as he holds onto it.

Top Bottom