• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Zabka

Velveteen Dream was great. When he slithered out of the wrong there was a great shot of a couple fans freaking out behind Black.

Fox318

qal8ikpii3nz6qyb4.png

O_O

Are house shows really a must watch?

Unless the matchups are new don;t they use a pretty safe match style that is reused over and over again?

SilentMike03

Neo Member
Velveteen Dream was great. When he slithered out of the wrong there was a great shot of a couple fans freaking out behind Black.

Yeah that was great. The girl jumping up on her chair made me laugh. I also appreciated the camera cutting back to a shot with Izzy in it and she had no clue what was going on.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love Dream but I just love ridiculous characters
tumblr_oqhg884VSr1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

I'd much rather see cartoony characters than AM SHOOTBOY KYLE OREILLY anD AM SHOOTBOY BOBBY FISH and AM GENERIC INDIE HEEL ADAM COLE and AM I LOVE WRESTLING WRESTLING DREW MCINTYRE

Anth0ny

Are house shows really a must watch?

Unless the matchups are new don;t they use a pretty safe match style that is reused over and over again?

Vince:

Alright everyone... we're going to be broadcasting house shows on the network from now on, which means I want TV caliber matches and TV caliber effort out there. Everything counts now.

Randy Orton: Vince, are we going to be paid more for doing these extra network shows?

Vince: AHAWHAWHAWHAHWHAW HAWHAWHAHWHAW. THAT'S GOOD. I'LL OWE YOU ONE PAL

Draxal

I'm not sure if Kyle O'Reilly has the best look or the worst look.

I'd much rather see cartoony characters than AM SHOOTBOY KYLE OREILLY anD AM SHOOTBOY BOBBY FISH and AM GENERIC INDIE HEEL ADAM COLE and AM I LOVE WRESTLING WRESTLING DREW MCINTYRE

I'm a no way jose mark for that reason.

Foggy

That's a fine elbow drop.

What's his gimmick?

Fox318

Vince:

Alright everyone... we're going to be broadcasting house shows on the network from now on, which means I want TV caliber matches and TV caliber effort out there. Everything counts now.

Randy Orton: Vince, are we going to be paid more for doing these extra network shows?

Vince: AHAWHAWHAWHAHWHAW HAWHAWHAHWHAW. THAT'S GOOD. I'LL OWE YOU ONE PAL
I mean I'd be for watching old house shows.

I mean people like Bret and many others often wrestled to the crowd and would have unique matches.

That could be cool.

Fox318

As long as a performer can make a match feel more like a fight and a sport I don't care how wacky the moves are.

Making something feel real doesn't mean it has to be.

Lucha Underground S3 has dragged for waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fucking long but the brief moments of story are always worth it.

"Maybe he really is a machine." So fucking good.

Also, Pentagon vs Havoc in a ladder match just blew away the rest of the card in UL3. The two hottest faces in the company going at it, goddamn what a match that's going to be.

Ultratech

Good lord @ Melissa's Ring gear

I don't remember shit about how Gift of the Gods works, I swear it was a MITB style ladder match.

Nah, it's always been a 7-man scramble.

Lucha Underground S3 has dragged for waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fucking long but the brief moments of story are always worth it.

"Maybe he really is a machine." So fucking good.

Also, Pentagon vs Havoc in a ladder match just blew away the rest of the card in UL3. The two hottest faces in the company going at it, goddamn what a match that's going to be.

I suppose.

But UL Tres is so stacked right now, it's almost ridiculous. Hell, it's gonna be a month of UL with it lasting four nights (weeks).

So I also got that WWE Network survey, and it has an option to vote on (in terms of "how interested are you in this idea?") that's not in the above picture:

TV-14 In-Ring Show: A ”new" weekly version of ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling) or other ”edgy" new promotion rated TV-14

Also this

Original Scripted Dramas: Wrestling-themed series inspired by wrestling's colorful and rich history such as WWE's version of Game of Thrones

Pikma

Banned
So I also got that WWE Network survey, and it has an option to vote on (in terms of "how interested are you in this idea?") that's not in the above picture:

Also this
Ew

Between Ellsworth on a leash and the racist storylines Vince's PG writing is already edgy enough

This one is a legit great idea and I've always wanted them to do it

WWE “Director’s Cut”: Shows that put a new twist on classic content such as WWE Legends narrating historic pay-per-views or current WWE Superstars providing their perspective and analysis of classic matches and events

Top Bottom