• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

DKPHXQ6V4AAytru

DKPHXjcU8AAr_wP

https://t.co/W1DTbjqoYn?amp=1

#Softball

I like Popeyes. I go to my local Popeyes once a month. I can't remember the last time I went to KFC.

I also live by a Church's Chicken, I've been there once it was good.

It's pretty much KFC or your local independent friend-chicken venue.

Recently though, KFC had this as a limited-time item and I swear to god, it's the best take-away chicken burger I've ever had:
WTF is Alabama cheese? I would advise against eating anything that's advertised from there.

I hope you're blessed with a CFA or Popeye's soon.

Cagey

Banned
If in NYC, get a reservation for the Momofuku fried chicken dinner and bring about 4-5 friends. Two birds, one southern fried, one Korean fried, and various sides.

It's not a fair fight for southern fried to try and compete against Korean fried on Momofuku's turf, but it's still all good.

somedevil

It seems according to observer and insider they offered Toni, Viper and Kay Lee Ray british style contracts and signed shayna baszler.

So that leaves 2 names left of people they offered contracts too.

I wonder if
Candice has a offer because it seems Gargano storyline with Almas might require her help.

There was a cafe the served Austin vs Bret tier Fried Chicken. I haven't been able to find it sense, so I assume it closed.
giphy.webp

Perhaps. . . one day.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Now where do hash browns and potato croquettes fall in this discussion?

Hash browns are fine but not dense enough

Regarding croquettes, I don't play you peoples' shitty sports golf ripoff.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Over-breaded nonsense. Raising Canes is where it's at.

Probably best chicken ever

Cane's is god tier chickennery. Nobody can do better. That's why it's the only thing they sell! besides fries.

Zach

I was at the local grocer and BAM! there was a Zaxby's that just opened right by it. So I got it. Never had it before. They messed up my order. It was still pretty tasty.

P.S. wild wild rice! wild wild rice! Did you see that Isle of Dogz trailer?! Aaaah yih!

I was at the local grocer and BAM! there was a Zaxby's that just opened right by it. So I got it. Never had it before. They messed up my order. It was still pretty tasty.

P.S. wild wild rice! wild wild rice! Did you see that Isle of Dogz trailer?! Aaaah yih!

Zaxby's is awesome. Had one nearby when I was living in Elizabethtown, KY, and their chicken is the business!

Years ago when Chik-Fil-A opened in my area they had people stand outside of every exit of my high school and pass out free sandwiches to students

They did this like twice

Still the only time I've eaten there. I've heard they have waffle fries and sauce which I like both of those things, but nahhhhh I'm good. Sandwiches weren't that good fam

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wendy's Asiago Ranch Spicy is pound for pound the best chicken sandwich. It was a limited time offer that was so good it was almost immediately made into a full time menu option and permanent combo.

Foggy

Cane's can be great but it's sometimes too slimy or the breading can be too loose. The sauce and the bread are untouchable.

Top Bottom