• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Egg0

Banned
I used to love the McChicken when I was a kid. I'm all about Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich now tho.

Also fuck em for taking away the spicy nuggets.

Pikma

Banned
I can almost assure you Lacey Evans has some fucked up views even blackface aside.

Her gimmick is basically a walking "USA USA USA!" chant

They should really give Carmella a feud with someone instead of just having her show up every now and again to be all oh look I have the briefcase

Like if you're going to make her the champion which is presumably going to happen at some point, give her more feuds to try and have her learn more in the ring.

I feel like Trent Seven is going to be the X-Pac of BSS, in that he'll be carried entirely by the two guys around him

They should really give Carmella a feud with someone instead of just having her show up every now and again to be all oh look I have the briefcase

Like if you're going to make her the champion which is presumably going to happen at some point, give her more feuds to try and have her learn more in the ring.

The writing for the Smackdown womans division is lazy as hell

Syder

Why can't she be feuding with Becky right now? Neither of them are doing anything interesting.

Why can't she be feuding with Becky right now? Neither of them are doing anything interesting.
Yeah, like I thought they might after MITB because they had the easiest build up ever. Carmella wins the MITB match twice. Both times Becky was inches away from winning it before Carmella or Ellsworth pulled shenanigans.

g8qMV5i.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This isn't new news. People tried to start a boycott of them a few years ago. Whether you buy it or not, you're still eating their food.

This is just like the Network. Lots of people think they're getting away guilt-free with free trials to the Network, but WWE is still building off of your back - you're a subscriber number, you help them leverage bigger deals, you contribute to their juggernaut.

The only winning move, if you want to beat WWE, is completely stop watching, talking, and contributing to anything involving them, period.

even strong boy Tyler?

Bate? He's a fine soul but he looks like a weenie. And that's ok.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This is just like the Network. Lots of people think they're getting away guilt-free with free trials to the Network, but WWE is still building off of your back - you're a subscriber number, you help them leverage bigger deals, you contribute to their juggernaut.

The only winning move, if you want to beat WWE, is completely stop watching, talking, and contributing to anything involving them, period.

Bate? He's a fine soul but he looks like a weenie. And that's ok.
Why beat them when you can join them pal.

Cagey

Banned
After getting around to watching Smackdown over lunch...

There's a strange cognitive dissonance on display in this crowd: audibly booing Jinder for his racist jokes, quieting down, and then audibly booing Jinder when he begins speaking in Punjab.

Zach

You hear that Zach?! Even gimmick boy gets it
He gets half a point. There is certainly a difference between having a free trial and paying for a subscription.

Menome

I got into watching wrestling because of the WWE. Much like those who just stopped watching when WCW died instead of jumping ship to WWF, I'd just stop watching wrestling full-time if WWE were to be "defeated" and simply catch up with recommendation matches.

So I'm going to keep watching it and discussing it for now. Just maybe in not-so-legal fashions because the Hulu option isn't available in the U.K.

In_the_aeroplane_over_the_sea_album_cover_copy.jpg

4.25 stars

Rumours - Fleetwood Mac bumped down to 2.75

Take that, Zach!
I got into watching wrestling because of the WWE. Much like those who just stopped watching when WCW died instead of jumping ship to WWF, I'd just stop watching wrestling full-time if WWE were to be "defeated" and simply catch up with recommendation matches.

So I'm going to keep watching it and discussing it for now. Just maybe in not-so-legal fashions because the Hulu option isn't available in the U.K.
Only 5 more years of Menome!

Top Bottom