• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Anth0ny

Thriller is my favorite album ever.

Call that a safe answer and I won't hesitate to shoot the double on you, and transition into a hold that targets the joint.

Menome

I like In The Aeroplane Over The Sea, although I'd never heard of it until about 6-7 years ago. Took a few listens to 'get' it though.

Went to see Neutral Milk Hotel live a couple of years ago too, good fun, even if they all look like lumberjacks.

Thriller is my favorite album ever.

Call that a safe answer and I won't hesitate to shoot the double on you, and transition into a hold that targets the joint.
I don't think it is really

Fruit For Heads album is just a special case where people on 4Chan or whatever are like WOW THIS IS THE PINNACLE OF MUSICS

Menome

I don't own anything by Michael Jackson. Not because of the...oddness of his later years, but because as much as I enjoy hearing Billie Jean or Smooth Criminal on the radio, I'm fine with just hearing them on occasion. It's just not something I feel the need to have ready to listen to at a moment's notice.

Bronx-Man

Banned
In_the_aeroplane_over_the_sea_album_cover_copy.jpg

4.25 stars

Rumours - Fleetwood Mac bumped down to 2.75

Take that, Zach!
>>>>/mu/

Syder

I don't own anything by Michael Jackson. Not because of the...oddness of his later years, but because as much as I enjoy hearing Billie Jean or Smooth Criminal on the radio, I'm fine with just hearing them on occasion. It's just not something I feel the need to have ready to listen to at a moment's notice.
but how will you listen to Baby Be Mine?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm surprised the wwe 2k games haven't been sketchier with micro transactions.
Wasn't curb stomp a finisher you had to buy with money despite it being Seth's main finisher?

there was something like that for sure. also nakamura only being available in the CE version

I'm surprised the wwe 2k games haven't been sketchier with micro transactions.

I'd say don't give them ideas, but I'm not the one who'd pay for any of it including the main game, so

Give them ideas

ed: This is what I'm talking about <3
"Pay $7.99 to unlock Randy Savage even though he was free last year. Pay an extra $2.99 to be able to use his Elbow Drop finisher. $1.99 to be allowed to use his hat on your CAW."

Anth0ny

they have to be considering alt forms of wrestlers as DLC, legends as DLC, additional wrestlers as DLC...

fucking hell the people who actually buy this shit every year would probably still buy if there were 8 wrestlers on disc and everyone else was dlc trickled out every month

Syder

they have to be considering alt forms of wrestlers as DLC, legends as DLC, additional wrestlers as DLC...

fucking hell the people who actually buy this shit every year would probably still buy if there were 8 wrestlers on disc and everyone else was dlc trickled out every month
Wasn't Goldberg a pre-order exclusive or something last year?

Top Bottom