• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Syder

MJ is someone I only started to appreciate after he died, unfortunately.

It's also sometimes hard to separate MJ as an artist from some of the shit he did in life.
This isn't really the place to debate it but the accusations were total garbage.
Prince vs MJ - who was better?
MJ is the better all round performer and artitst, people like to give Prince extra points because he was a more of a 'musician'.

Sephzilla

MJ sure knew how to work an audience though

tumblr_n340btZKJv1twz2dmo1_250.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MJ gave the crowd what they wanted

Prince gave the crowd what he wanted to

All very good things

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know if we'll ever see a talent like Prince or MJ ever again.

Sure we will. They just aren't popular yet. There's so much talent out there. Just a dice roll if they blow up.

I'd put Beyonce on MJ's level.

Syder

I don't know if we'll ever see a talent like Prince or MJ ever again.
Agreed. I was lucky enough to see Prince live several times and it's kinda ruined me on other performers who are around these days.

I actually had tickets for MJ's last tour and bought them on the morning of June 24th '09... I have terrible luck :-/

Syder

I can see why people rate peak Freddie Mercury so highly and would've no doubt continued if not for that terrible disease but, for me, MJ was an amazing performer from the age of 10 until he died and his peak was much longer.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bob Marley's "Legend" is one of the most evergreen albums out there, routinely selling 3-5k per week without fail, but without huge surges or dips. It's ridiculously consistent.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Queen: Great singer, awful musicians and songwriting

Bicycle is absolutely awful

Beefy

Seeing this is a shoot thread. .

None of the singers etc deemed as "icons" in our life time will be remembered like the big 6.

Cagey

Banned
I enjoy many of the updated
superior
downtempo and/or deep house versions of all your favorite artists' songs daily on SiriusXM Channel 53 Chill. #nobrotanks

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I enjoy many of the updated
superior
downtempo and/or deep house versions of all your favorite artists' songs daily on SiriusXM Channel 53 Chill. #nobrotanks

Gimme anything LTJ Bukem with MC Conrad and I'm happy, speaking of downtempo or real DnB. The best duo!

Put this on for the next hour and enjoy the shit out of one of the best hours of music ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUjvxAAy3vc

Pikma

Banned
Sooooo Dave Meltzer said on the latest WOR that he didn't find Jinder's promo to be that racist

Alvarez also said that he didn't know if the crowds chanted "that's too far" because they found the promo racist or because they were making fun of Karate Kid, which is a "cult classic", and Meltzer then added that he thought "Karate Kid was before the age of most of the crowd"

Holy fucking shit, do these people even know where they live and what happens around them?

Honestly, fuck both of them.

Sephzilla

Sooooo Dave Meltzer said on the latest WOR that he didn't find Jinder's promo to be that racist

Alvarez also said that he didn't know if the crowds chanted "that's too far" because they found the promo racist or because they were making fun of Karate Kid, which is a "cult classic", and Meltzer then added that he thought "Karate Kid was before the age of most of the crowd"

Holy fucking shit, do these people even know where they live and what happens around them?

What the fuck, Meltz?

minus five stars

Fuck, is John Pollock the only wrassle enthusiast press member to actually call the segment for what it was?

Top Bottom