• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Hmm...

DKRCDadW0AAbd1K.jpg

The problem with this whole WWN/FloSlam divide is that it hurts both parties.

WWN will have trouble going back to their old model, and FloSlam loses a majority of its content if it loses WWN.

Isn't FloSlam like $30/month anyway?

They went back down to 20 if I remember correctly, but EVOLVE tend to run weekends, so even if there was one EVOLVE weekend in a month, and you didn't want to watch anything else on Flo, it still worked out vastly cheaper.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thriller is a great album, but that duet with that piece of crap Paul McCartney is awful.

Jamie OD

The problem with this whole WWN/FloSlam divide is that it hurts both parties.

WWN will have trouble going back to their old model, and FloSlam loses a majority of its content if it loses WWN.

FloSports have all of their other services so I think they might be ok with leaving the wrestling business if they have to.

Sephzilla

MJ is someone I only started to appreciate after he died, unfortunately.

It's also sometimes hard to separate MJ as an artist from some of the shit he did in life.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MJ is someone I only started to appreciate after he died, unfortunately.

It's also sometimes hard to separate MJ as an artist from some of the shit he did in life.

Consider what a fucked up life he had from the start

Then through life a zillion people never telling him no

You ain't coming out of alllll that shit unscathed. I'm not saying that it's OK, it's just...kind of expected he'd have some issues.

Wrath is squashing Tokyo Magnum on this Nitro to get ready for his fight against Ming at Halloween Havoc 98.

Wrath did have a cool finisher the Meltdown.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wrath is squashing Tokyo Magnum on this Nitro to get ready for his fight against Ming at Halloween Havoc 98.

Wrath did have a cool finisher the Meltdown.

Wrath had a great look. Absolutely loved it. Soul patch is the key to power.

Lookin' like an evil Burt Reynolds
xi0OfVT.jpg

Sephzilla

This is me with Prince

Prince vs MJ - who was better?

Consider what a fucked up life he had from the start

Then through life a zillion people never telling him no

You ain't coming out of alllll that shit unscathed. I'm not saying that it's OK, it's just...kind of expected he'd have some issues.

Yeaaah, all things factored in it's kind of easy to see how he developed issues

Wrath had a great look. Absolutely loved it. Soul patch is the key to power.

Lookin' like an evil Burt Reynolds

Wraith/Adam Bomb might be my favorite look for a guy who ended up never making it big

Top Bottom