• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Syder

pUdoqmw.png

That feel fake to you?
25 dollar donation to the Trump foundation, how generous of you

Pikma

Banned
I didn't know that the camera crews and the rest of the behind-the-scenes people don't matter to Proud NeoGAF Member Anth0ny
They will continue to matter until the next batch of budget cuts when Vince decides a 70 year old ex wrestler will do their job for an extra $60/per week

klonere

Banned
Eh, I'd still put it over Susumu's first reign, or CIMA's near 2 year bullshit run with the title. Speaking of which, someone beat CK-1 for the Twin Gate belts already, ffs!

YAMATO's reign was pretty eh but I still like the guy. Mochi definitely brought the best out in him though, his other title matches were stupidly slow and overly long. I guess that's the veterans touch in being able to properly pace a match.

Yeah this Twin Gate reign has been super uninspiring and far too lengthy.

Kinda funny how the normally throw away Summer Adventure Tag League was turned into the best part and saving grace of 2017 Dragon Gate.

YAMATO's reign was pretty eh but I still like the guy. Mochi definitely brought the best out in him though, his other title matches were stupidly slow and overly long. I guess that's the veterans touch in being able to properly pace a match.

I enjoyed most of the first half of his reign, but it definitely ran out of steam this year for sure - the last few months have been largely forgettable, but it did give us a Mochizuki run with the belt at least :)

Heroman

Banned
So who want to bet that owensisnow brought those titus shirts and took a screenshot and immediately call the WWE customer service begging anyone and everyone that will listen to cancel those shirts?

Pikma

Banned
So who want to bet that owensisnow brought those titus shirts and took a screenshot and immediately call the WWE customer service begging anyone and everyone that will listen to cancel those shirts?
Avatar bet? If OIN doesn't post proof of having received the shirts in 10 days you win

Not the first lazy Cody match, or the first time he's teased a Bryan match

Won't be the last of either, either

It'll be a match on [Bryan's] return to the indies

Don't think he'd avoid a return to ROH even in its current state just for the memories/nostalgia

Furthering this:

Per Pro Wrestling Sheet, Cody says he’s no longer a free agent and has inked a domestically exclusive contract with Ring of Honor for the next “several years.”

Zach

NeoGAF Vince McMahon told me New Japan is a bunch of sex traffickers and mafia hitmen. Take that, Pikma and Friends!

Furthering this:

Per Pro Wrestling Sheet, Cody says he's no longer a free agent and has inked a domestically exclusive contract with Ring of Honor for the next ”several years."
can you imagine

bryan finally leaves wwe and returns to the independent scene

his twitter name, all social media accounts go to bryan danielson

hype builds

everyone starts wondering who? who? who?

okada? kenny? is he going to the g1? where? where? where?

THEN IT'S FUCKING CODY RHODES HE FIGHTS FIRST

where he probably won't even be using the final countdown again

can you imagine

bryan finally leaves wwe and returns to the independent scene

his twitter name, all social media accounts go to bryan danielson

hype builds

everyone starts wondering who? who? who?

okada? kenny? is he going to the g1? where? where? where?

THEN IT'S FUCKING CODY RHODES HE FIGHTS FIRST

I'm by no means saying he's fighting Cody first

But ROH is definitely going to be a place he hits for a tour at least once when available, and I'd be stunned if Bryan/Cody wasn't a tentative plan (at that point, if not currently) for Final Battle 2018

Top Bottom